Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/24/15 Holy Faith under Assault + more toilet
Good speculation on Isis. (I'm remiss if I fail to edit this in here. However, whomever founded Isis, CIA? or whomever, it is silly to think they do not exist or that they did not slaughter at least one Christian sect in Iran. My research indicated that they were former Al Qaeda members that got tired of AQ doing things in a weak fashion. Also, There was enough pictorial and military evidence, IMO.) They were, of course an example of haters of Christianity.

I need to read a Koran myself and confirm if it is true that it says to behead the infidel. It remains true that Islam is where the strongest haters of Christianity come from. I've actually had some of them turn away from me as we stood in the checkout line of the commissary on base, I assume unable to even look at the cross I was wearing, and another time the name of "Jesus" on a cool tshirt I dared (grin) to wear.

There are other haters of christianity and this still sounds like it may be a Good Friday massacre somewhere.

(01-25-2015, 10:15 AM)KimSpirit Wrote: Easter is not that close, yet could this top group point to a "Good Friday" massacre somewhere? Isis and other evil haters have a salivating-contempt for Christianity, no question.

Response to Nanny: h-m-m-m-m, no.

We have to be perpetually careful about the persistent and powerful sleight-of-hand. There are those who want to convince all of us that Islam ISIS sprung up out of no where, with only one mission: to radically punish and eradicate Christianity. I, for one, continue to look at the OTHER magician's hand, the hand not holding the rabbit. It is, after all, manufactured fear that deceives, confuses, and enslaves. ISIS, at least, according to one academic and author, is not Islam at all; but, rather, a simple acronym for the Israeli Secret Intelligent Service, a ruthless off-shoot of the powerful global Mossad. If we are all to figure this out, we need to begin with a foundation of facts, rather than what we heard on the news or read on a news site. Warmest regards to all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OF5Gr086kw

I don't recall anyone calling the freak that did the beheading of the woman at the Oklahoma city meatpacking plant, "Isis." However, from Islam, yes.

There may be more than one "slight of hand" happening. The haters that want to behead more folks like in OKC may be loving the blame going to Isis, while they apparently gravitate to meat packing plants.

Dig this! Hubby and I are trying to decide where to retire to. He was born in Amarillo, Texas and I started my life in Corpus Christi, TX. We've been focused on Amarillo, but two things have deleted this as a consideration, one most-recently.

The water reservoirs for the panhandle/Amarillo area are ten percent or less full. Big negative! But I found out very recently that Amarillo has a meat packing plant and the third mosque is about to be or is being built there. Hmmm indeed, so we are no-longer looking at that area. Far East Texas reserviors are, for example Palestine TX. its reservoir was 100% full as of January 15th. and I can't find any record of a mosque in the area. Yep, this matters now, a lot.

(01-25-2015, 11:01 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: KimSpirit has a great point here. Plus the evidence they present about Isis' beheadings look awefully staged/fake. I would like to put my two cents in. First off, if the "I" in isis actually stands for Israel, then that makes a lot of sense why Isis appears to have no interest in nor hate towards Israel. Second, http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/2014/0...eal-story/

Third, in my opinion, the Isis name was devised to try and sway humanity toward a destructive/negative/controlled outcome. Fear is created only for control. Isis is not a renegade evil entity. The archetype is actually a refreshing birth of something new. The ancient Isis was akin to the virgin Mary, who helped create something out of nothing. There was an effect that had no cause. Universal Laws were paused during these times of rebirth. The elite know that rebirth is right around the corner, and my hypothesis is that the "militant" group Isis was generated to attempt to stop this cyclic even from occurring. The ancient Isis archetype was about creation and freedom. The new Isis seems to be about the complete opposite: destruction and control.

I also think that the plan is failing, aided by an unstoppable awakening. This is a spiritual contest, and I thank KimSpirit to remind me of this fact because today's run is all about the spiritual struggle happening now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/24/15 Holy Faith under Assault + more toilet - by Nanny - 01-25-2015, 04:29 PM