Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/24/15 Holy Faith under Assault + more toilet
Yes, the old has to die for rebirth, and with it all of us likely to take some of the bruises and scrapes.

Isis isn't my focus, but haters of Christianity are because the words in part of this bot run sound like a possible Good Friday massacre because of it being a big deal to Christians. I used Isis as an example of haters because no matter who they are backed by, founded and funded by, either they exist or they do not. If they are a front for those that benefit from war, then they are who will actually be guilty of a massacre if one comes because of hatred of Christianity.

We have plenty of haters of it right here in our nation. Remember a legitimate news story that came out about just one person in the Pentagon saying that the military brass was considering court martial for any christian speaking of their religion while in uniform? Soon after, another person asked at the Pentagon said no, they wouldn't single out one religion. But, specifically didn't deny they were thinking about this.

Muslim Brotherhood has its tentacles in the current admin. Reportedly, the new head of Homeland Security does, too and they, too hate Christians. This is why Coptic Christians were kidnapped, raped and returned home to force them to leave their religion, in Egypt. I doubt I can recommend watching this, too highly for it is fantastic and shocking. No speculation needed, this is true Investigative Journalism.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcPIaEVrS8U

Is Isis as fake as some think the moon landing was? Nevermind fake beheadings....does Isis exist as a physical force or is every picture and any evidence of any news report about them secretly filmed in Hollywood? that's my point....they are funded and have some suspiciously new equipment....so they do exist and I don't think they sit around eating ice cream and doing picture ops....or do they?

Either way, erroneously or not, I think not, I used them as an example of haters of Christianity that may be about to do a Good Friday massacre.

Heck yeah Ferguson riots were fake and those sit-ins oh dang, what was the nickname for that? were too, and rallies of the left in DC are likely paid attendees and folks that would not even attend were they not bussed in and often paid for the day.

That beheading in OKC sure was real and this, too is the type of mentality that could do something horrible in this nation on Good Friday.

Bin Laden's raid.....was he already dead of kidney disease or did they get the real BL that day? This, I have no clue about.

People sure are waking up! I can't count how many times I've seen references to "Isis" being used as scapegoat for something "the invisible they" did, are doing or are going to do. This little reader Tip Contribution at Quayle's website, is new.

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1302

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/24/15 Holy Faith under Assault + more toilet - by Nanny - 01-25-2015, 07:25 PM