Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/24/15 Holy Faith under Assault + more toilet
Darn tootin it surprises me, in fact more like shocks me. I believe Isis did attack a sect of Christians in Iran and I literally cannot believe that the many photos I saw of these folks walking for miles, hiding in the mountains and sleeping under bridges, as well as caring for beautiful, bloodied children and parents, were faked, or done by any of our troops. I've become convinced of the reports and I've never been one to believe "the news." Hmmm....but will do research again when I have the time.

Yeah, this is a trip, indeed, Eagle1!

(01-25-2015, 07:55 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Oh, okay. Yeah, I understand now. So let me answer this one....is Isis real? Are there real people in Isis or just actors? Well, my answer might surprise you. There is a 100% chance that there is a real Isis organization out there. They are actually very well armed, just as we are told. They have lots of well-trained people. In fact, most of the people are US military vets! What?, you ask....

Yes, meet the real Isis, born in the US of A: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/2014/0...eal-story/

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/24/15 Holy Faith under Assault + more toilet - by Nanny - 01-26-2015, 12:02 AM