Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/24/15 Holy Faith under Assault + more toilet
Dangme, up too late because daughter called with our grandson, ten mos. now with a suspicious cough, and neither of them can sleep...anyway, I clicked your link for here at NDC but not your youtube until now.

Where's the proof that this is of Isis in training?? I didn't even see their goofy, usual black garb they wear. I have to take this dude's word for this actually being an Isis training video. The US indeed trains middle eastern militaries, in fact more than I think we should even be involved with, but that's not the point here.

However, if this turns out to really be Isis, yes I can find it believable who's behind them....I know we have black ops and all kinds of nuttiness, like Fast and Furious into Syria, etc....but this indeed answers one of my questions, if real. Isis *is real and they do horrendous things, then of course factions in our nation and the world controllers use the media truth of Isis to try and manipulate us.

Thanks....I have to crash, perchance to sleep while I am worrying a bit about that baby that's so far away from me/us.

(01-25-2015, 11:48 PM)awakeneddreamer Wrote:
(01-25-2015, 07:55 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Oh, okay. Yeah, I understand now. So let me answer this one....is Isis real? Are there real people in Isis or just actors? Well, my answer might surprise you. There is a 100% chance that there is a real Isis organization out there. They are actually very well armed, just as we are told. They have lots of well-trained people. In fact, most of the people are US military vets! What?, you ask....

Yes, meet the real Isis, born in the US of A: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/2014/0...eal-story/

Here is something that may prove interesting. My dial up isn't uploading it very well. you be the judge.
ISIS--> Exposed! ISIS Caught Using US Army Tents In New Training Video"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWRurKlurYc&

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/24/15 Holy Faith under Assault + more toilet - by Nanny - 01-26-2015, 02:59 AM