Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/25/15 Unholy Struggle / Competition (& more nudity)
(01-25-2015, 01:43 PM)G0 Wrote: Words that are related in my opinion (up and down).This has been really helpful for me. And its amazing how much you miss on first glance. I do believe in the power of first glances though and intuition but its great to burrow into the possible meaning too. Its not about grammar at all just if things are human or action or both or abstract. Anyway it helps to mess everything up on the floor and start again sometimes. We are pattern seeking animals and so we have to confuse ourselves sometimes.

bodies: -

bite belly backed tissue (kleenex or skin etc..) penis

Human/animal action words:-

bite beating racing struggle park backed drink walk reading jumping slide wake guess shot crying wed (marry) burns

Machine words/ inorganic words:-

tractor spider (computer programme) contest (game or dispute) spirit (beverage, toxin entity) competition void control (state or device) devil(make spicy or yer man?) button cloth clip (brush by or attach) tissue sticker channel (TV or commune) playground slide astral robot shadow classroom

descriptive words:-

awesome scary struggle prove (bread or theories) beauty lord (over) dry

Leaving the words:-

void wine thus lemon days stable nova cute cities course into minute area common girl bobby pub great major significant  individual hill up

I am going to reply to myself to make it easier on me but its looks a little self interested i realize. So 25th Jan was robert Burns night, a big scottish celebration, however i realize its not a global phenomena hehehehe. So that accounts for Bobby burns i reckon. I am going to try to stick with this bot run as an experiment just to see where it leads.

Robot, I saw this story somewhere recently but this is the closest thing i can find now to what i read a few days ago. Now if the scientists are afraid, and they are the makers of these robots, i guess we should sit up a bit and listen to the silence, if you know what i mean. We had apocalypse a lot…not in this one though
http://www.businessinsider.co.id/robot-a...MYATlob270

this story could be related to the words void (of humanity) tissue (will they look like us?) awesome (in the sense of awe, not necessarily a positive always) also the words great major and significant. Think also of "lord" over us? Also scary….also 'spirit', do they contain any "individual' - ness. I also see button control channel being relevant. Also astral robot shadow…i could go on but you get the drift. Just for you consideration.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/25/15 Unholy Struggle / Competition (& more nudity) - by G0'D - 01-26-2015, 04:14 AM