Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opportunities in the Storms: October Expecting -- DreamBot 10/01/14
I feel the most uneasy with this bot-run group than any I've read so far, but haven't read here that many weeks, a month tops. I feel ominous vibe, prayerful is what I feel I need to be.

One of our adult daughters brought my awareness to the likely fact that the Oklahoma beheading was slower than when done with the large swords, she told me to look at some Isis pics of them holding smaller knives. (Hence, torture...not a quick beheading, & especially opposite the beheadings of oh the word escapes me, the big old-fashioned circle the head went in...sorry! that thing)

I am convinced that the demons in the other realm are jubilant and energized from the 1st. USA beheading, and therefore, not being negative but that it signaled a new day for them, so to speak. The first three terms fit perfectly in this evil, yeah congrats demons on what finally happened in the greatest nation on earth and the opportunities for more because no-telling how many of these evil freaks are in our nation now, especially thanks to the open-border to the south.

Storms...hmmm.....well, we have a blood moon this month, Oct.8th, and Sept. 25th. the world calendar entered the current Shemita year. Storms is the least fitting here, but as I think about it, will become obvious probably. Storms and lightening sure fit, for the two first sets. Expectations? yes of the next evil event because of so much likely opportunity.

Maybe it doesn't matter, but Oklahoma City is maybe 300miles north of Dallas. Hmmm...OK City allowed that Black Mass what, two? weeks ago in the basement of their Civic Center, and now perhaps a portal is open for more demons since it? If not, surely common sense all demons are energized by the Large venue of a large Satanic Service, and now so soon after, Ebola is officially in the USA.

Could evil not be more satisfied right now?!
It's all I've got right now, except for serious, sobered-up, ominous feelings as I read this list, the top especially.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opportunities in the Storms: October Expecting -- DreamBot 10/01/14 - by Nanny - 10-01-2014, 10:25 PM