Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opportunities in the Storms: October Expecting -- DreamBot 10/01/14
Escholars, yes I heard that 84 participated and that they'd expected many more. It's huge, IMO because of it being held in a city's Civic Center, the symbolism of it happening at all, not in hiding and in the heart of a city in a conservative state of a nation that was founded by mostly Christians, is humongous.

Eagle, yes on the emotions. They surely celebrated and maybe to them Halloween is spiritual, and hwere we are in that month, oh what an upside down type of "thanksgiving" they must be having as they anticipate the next introductory evil in our nation.

Escholars, wow what a link! thank you. I, too think it's a bit ominous that Pastor Lindsey Williams isn't giving any more interviews. I wanted to hear him on coast to coast radio sometime soon, while I clean the kitchen at night. I also wish Ed Dames would be on there again.

I heard rumor, just rumor for now that some huge Hollywood types are shopping for properties in Canada, if not having already bought there.

I don't doubt the powerful in DC are secretly tipping-off all the folks they love, to what's very close at hand, and suggesting how they hunker-down.

Good grief if I wasn't grounded in meditative prayer I think this all would be having a really bad effect on me. Sigh..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opportunities in the Storms: October Expecting -- DreamBot 10/01/14 - by Nanny - 10-03-2014, 12:18 AM