Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/31/15 Elite in Romania & the holy war
This isn't the first time relatively-recently that Jesus or lord has been in the same bot run with evil or devil. I find this interesting but the probably a lot of dreamers are believers in both existing and think of them at same time.

This is the third? bot run "president" has been in, in not too long of a time. He's in the news a lot, of course so wondering if something really big's gonna be revealed soon.

This run is loaded so I look forward to reading the thread for clues cuz this thing, to my tired self seems to go a lot of places. Three or four headlines for this run?

I have not followed Romania for any reason whatsoever. Have they gotten IMF funds or been helped too much? Is this what it means, that they are "overweight?" Yeah, that could easily be the elite's fault. To help someone too much is to control them so the elite sure do like to do this. But,

Cool, just found this!
The Romanian president that was defeated just this past November had quarreled with the IMF about (this report says "under" instead of "quarreling over") a 5 billion dollar bailout plan.

http://www.worldministries.org/prophecyn...mania.html

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/31/15 Elite in Romania & the holy war - by Nanny - 01-31-2015, 10:47 PM