Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I had this other hunch, so am playing with it today.....
So far, today am encouraged to keep at it. Seems I've reread and pondered so few old but runs and am finding things that really may be a current event.

Oh, the hunch was that maybe even four(for example..older even of course) month old bot runs could be sounding current, meaning maybe some of the words in them do take several months to fulfill.

I had that old hunch that maybe the top three or four words in a lot of bot runs went together. I tired of trying that and getting nothing. But see, this one is at least.....encouraging me, today so gonna play with it when I have time, "just in case."
Yeah, it brought one or two hits so....gonna start listing old bot runs that I don't want to forget to work with when there's time.

October 10, '14 bot run looks able to present a headline, and because "wrinkle" surged over 9000%, need to look at a couple of bot runs before and after this one.

Please, any reader that has time and any curiosity/inspiration, please do so, too.

October 30, '14, Groups 1 and 3 both are screaming a headline even if it's not earth-shattering. Work'em! Wink (note to self, not an order for anyone else, LOL duh, just say'in)

November 27, '14, Group 3....check later to see if any other bot runs have terms, especially near or at the top of them that work with this group at the bottom of this run.
Bot run for January 24th., Group 1 is one to watch. My hunch is something bad happening on Good Friday, and not just in our country but any nation, even the Vatican of course.
Nanny, when watching this for Good Friday, keep in mind that many of the churches in Eastern Europe, the middle east, Greece, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Albania and certain countries in Africa like Ethiopia and so forth are Eastern Orthodox. Their Good Friday/ Easter is a week after Western Christian churches this year.
(02-10-2015, 03:17 PM)Nanny Wrote: Bot run for January 24th., Group 1 is one to watch. My hunch is something bad happening on Good Friday, and not just in our country but any nation, even the Vatican of course.
Thank you! As I sit here at my desk looking at my American calendar I will need this reminder.

(02-10-2015, 05:20 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Nanny, when watching this for Good Friday, keep in mind that many of the churches in Eastern Europe, the middle east, Greece, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Albania and certain countries in Africa like Ethiopia and so forth are Eastern Orthodox.  Their Good Friday/ Easter is a week after Western Christian churches this year.

(02-10-2015, 03:17 PM)Nanny Wrote: Bot run for January 24th., Group 1 is one to watch. My hunch is something bad happening on Good Friday, and not just in our country but any nation, even the Vatican of course.