Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/14/15 A super ugly Valentine bot run!
I don’t remember ever seeing any work up or precognition or expectancy for Valentine’s Day in any of our recent runs. Apparently this is not a very compelling holiday for most dreamers. Maybe we’ll see it in tomorrow’s run.

But for now, it almost appears that our Gemini meme is now connected to the theater meme. Check this out: “Term Gemini serial theater.” If I were to interpret this by itself without the other Gemini lingo, I’d say it sounds like a whole string of theater/entertainment (Killings? Catastrophes? Big headlines???) Bottom line is that the lingo here suggest multiple theater/entertainment headlines and probably during the Gemini period (May 21-Jun 21). Also, the follow on words are ruthless….”Method Vampire.” The event(s) will draw blood?

This run is jam packed. It has a little of everything in it, including two names: Thomas (at the caution level) and Sally (slightly lower). When I saw Thomas, I thought of doubting Thomas, but this isn't the first time we've seen that name.

I am getting exhausted of the sticky HOVER meme, but we’re actually watching this word increase every day for the last week. I’m wondering if this accelerating word has anything to do with this:
http://news.yahoo.com/outgoing-obama-adv...49498.html

There is just a ton of stuff in this run, but I think I’d like to highlight the biggest question of all: WHY IS 2015 THE BIGGEST LOSER TODAY? Based on my experience, the only thing that could have caused this is a technological malfunction, but everything is in working order. I’ve checked everything, and it makes no sense to me. It appears that 2015 genuinely belongs where it is without any sort of hiccup or tinkering. Therefore, why?  I outlined group 3 around those last words. “Invited receiving wed 2015.” I thought it would be of help to determine the roots of Wednesday since the hits on “Wed” come directly in association for that day of the week.

From Wikipedia: “Wednesday: Old English Wōdnesdæg (pronounced [ˈwoːdnezdæj) meaning the day of the Germanic god Wodan (known as Óðinn among the North Germanic peoples), and a prominent god of the Anglo-Saxons (and other Germanic peoples) in England until about the seventh century. It is based on Latin dies Mercurii, "Day of Mercury." The connection between Mercury and Odin is more strained than the other syncretic connections.[citation needed] The usual explanation[who?] is that both Wodan and Mercury were considered psychopomps, or guides of souls after death, in their respective mythologies; both are also associated with poetic and musical inspiration.[citation needed]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_th...f_the_week

Okay, so doesn’t that just give you the willies? So replacing “WED” in group 3 lingo, it says that IN 2015, we’re inviting and receiving the guide for our souls because of eventual death. Not what you expected from a Valentine Day run, is it? Maybe tomorrow we'll finally see the hearts, kisses, and love that I fully expected from today's run!

...and to think I probably only covered about 40% of the material here!  Tongue

UP Words:     versus bland narrative tool eggs dozen bizarre hover thomas instructions approach divine fountain courtesy biggest horizon sally direct theory term gemini serial theater method vampire upwards days decent stated edge pause construction view
DOWN Words:   cat noise pulled sun basic plane crying topic starting candy holding moon cave number dance boss brother 2014 hug losing song february tracks child style dear dolphin shared invited receiving wed 2015
I "fear" (not shaking in my boots, fear but rhetorically) that "versus, bland, narrative, tool" are an intended phrase. Then again, this could be anything? even describing some band or comedian's lyrics/message. That isn't my hunch but of course not all of my hunches come to fruition, thankfully.

"approach divine fountain courtesy biggest horizon" I think may all go together as a true phrase....but I don't have a hunch on it yet, except sorta...in principle, could I say without sounding goofy?

Group 3 yeah...yech....we're likely "receiving" several things we don't want this year, June, July and August timeframe so it's "felt." I'd really like to go back to October and live the past several months again, as THAT would be a Groundhog Day loop I could personally dig.

I'm too inexperienced at this. Gotta read this thread to learn, perhaps even discern.

Besides "chocolate happiness" from yesterday or day before's run, ditto on the void of clues to expectations of V.D. or I, too am forgetting those runs.

Oh man, you are so likely on that theater, I mean entertainment meme. There was what sounded like to me, legitimate threat of Isis hitting US malls, months ago. Maybe they or someone is planning or even just considering right now, hitting dark theaters, but with knives instead of guns? or both? Evil does prefer darkness in more ways than one, and dang for how theaters are so dark.

About 2015, well why is 2014 also mentioned today, and both in the "loser" section? Both are being dreamed but less than they have been? But then, the big Why? Oh, wouldn't it be cool if this group with 2015 is connected to "hover?!" Yeah, invited, that this is the year for overt "contact/confirmation?!"

Wednesday, well that's the best day to fly because fewer people do, LOL! okay, I'll stop the joking.

So, Wednesday being associated with musical inspiration and then thinking of the "song dance" with the original entertainment meme, is there a true connection here?

"Receiving the guide for our souls because of eventual death" okay, and like the Titanic we're going to be entertained musically as we progress to that death?

"horizon" is in this run and Feb.10th run, as well. Does this matter at all?
Based solely on the words in this run, invited, receiving, wed, 2015 indicates a wedding of some sort to me.

Gemini is the sign of the twins. According to the very brief Wikipedia entry, the symbol is based on the Dioskuri, 2 mortals who were granted godhood after death. Another Wikipedia entry goes into more detail about the twins, Castor & Pollux. Those are also the names of the 2 brightest stars in the Gemini constellation. I have no idea where I'm going with this beyond satisfying my curiosity.

Versus bland narrative tool made me smile. Bland stories versus exciting stories? Horrifying stories? Who knows?
For today, the words (Gemini serial theater) really seem to fit the Copenhagen shooting. The Independent was even calling it a "twin" shooting. It is a serial shooting and great "theater" their terrorist cause. As of now, 2 shooters, 2 dead and 2 shootings.
Wow. Yes, I see that now. Big dream predictions are much more accurate when they happen right away, and that was, well, right away. Although I can't see how we could possibly have seen this prior to the shootings, we probably could have done some incubations. I look forward to getting back to the P1 missions when the time is right!
Approach divine fountain, had me thinking since yesterday. Some people believe there are divine fountains under the sea and one in the himalayas. In the dream forum of years ago, some of my most memorable dreams were under the sea. In places you could just walk into. But on a less woo woo note

approach divine fountain
New York
http://www.stjohndivine.org/about/ground...e-fountain

nigeria
divine fountain hotel & some kind of church
http://wheretostayng.com/details.php?id=2320

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Divine-Fo...7327270452
Go'd may have something.
On a different note, when I saw "approach divine fountain", I immediately thought of Holy Communion. Holy Communion is viewed as the the Fountain of Life or Immortality in the Orthodox church and the Fountain of Mercy in the Catholic church. Also, there are Kiddush Fountains used for Kiddush on Shabbat and Jewish Holidays.
(02-15-2015, 02:06 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Go'd may have something.  
On a different note, when I saw "approach divine fountain", I immediately thought of Holy Communion. Holy Communion is viewed as the  the Fountain of Life or Immortality in the Orthodox church and the Fountain of Mercy in the Catholic church. Also, there are Kiddush Fountains used for Kiddush on Shabbat and Jewish Holidays.

Lent starts this coming Wednesday, 18 Feb. It will run until 4 April, right before Easter, which is 5 April. Good Friday is 3 April. Also on 4 April is an eclipse, the third blood moon eclipse.
Oh, that's right! We have a bot run here somewhere that I think is warning of a Good Friday attack or massacre, potentially anyway. I feel it's a bit freaky that a blood moon is hours from a blood moon, when I think of this bot run phrase/group. I need to go find the link to that.

It's the top Group, the first five words in the Jan.24th. bot run. They are

"assault fri typical faith holy" and dig this. "Nova" is a word just a few down the list from these.

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=573