Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Chuck?! 'Oct Wow Serious' & Dallas isn't done! -- 10/02/14
Gosh, I'm looking at this list and seeing the other words, like Recorded Coincidence. The video that is provided at the link you sent seems to portray a sort of coincidence (albeit definitely inconclusive that the assailant ever shot the weapon....I find it very coincidental that the only shots are fired when the would-be assailant is behind the white suv).

Anyway, what about the next word in the list....rip. When I read it this time, it matches "Corpse" (another bot word) to a T. Rip = R.I.P. So many words match this news scenario, and it definitely matches the surgeness of the word better than all the other articles prior to this. This French incident (real or contrived...doesn't matter) is a global headline, and thus very high possibility that the dreamers saw this much further out. In other words, the meme shows up in the dream language much further out because of the level of attention it would get across the world.

If we've figured out the truth on this matter, then that doesn't bode well for being able to combine every word in a surging meme. For example, Dallas and October was in this run. October can be ruled out here because it just turned October, and therefore it's totally expected for that month to show up toward the top of the list. But at the bottom is Dallas, and we could easily have chosen the wrong city by grouping all the words together in this run. On the flip side, if this was a false flag, or contrived story, then maybe the handlers were planning a Dallas attack and went with Paris instead.

At any rate, thank you for the input. I think you have a valid and very salient point here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who's Chuck?! 'Oct Wow Serious' & Dallas isn't done! -- 10/02/14 - by Eagle1 - 01-09-2015, 08:42 AM