Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Chuck?! 'Oct Wow Serious' & Dallas isn't done! -- 10/02/14
(10-07-2014, 10:10 PM)New Nanny Wrote: Balsa, I'm applauding ya! exactly what it is. Bet you're right about Scalia, too.
NSA indeed has plenty on everyone, and I agree that the court is bulled bigtime. I bet our Legislative Branch is, too. Nothing else makes sense, or the perps in power would already be wearing handcuffs. They're THAT bad.

(10-07-2014, 02:09 AM)Balsa Wrote:
(10-05-2014, 12:29 PM)esholars Wrote: Welcome to the FEMA Camp : Supreme Court Justice Predicts Return of Internment Camps

Justice Antonin Scalia predicts that the Supreme Court will eventually authorize another a wartime abuse of civil rights such as the internment camps for Japanese-Americans during World War II.

http://www.dailycollapsereport.com/polic...ent-camps/

I appreciate that New Nanny, but all I do is try to make sense of it from an investigators point of view. In this case, I see a witness who isn't free to speak his mind. When a witness isn't free to speak freely they will try to tell you things, and sometimes without even being conscious of doing so. Scalia is not a real God, he's only a man, and one who's position was innately tied to the ranking servants, otherwise he would not be on that court. After all, he had to be approved by them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who's Chuck?! 'Oct Wow Serious' & Dallas isn't done! -- 10/02/14 - by Balsa - 10-08-2014, 03:42 AM