Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Chuck?! 'Oct Wow Serious' & Dallas isn't done! -- 10/02/14
That's all any of us can do--playing detective, and I think we not only do it quite well but our brainstorming is accomplishing much, not only for us posting for for the lurkers that read and are trying to figure it all out.

Yes, he did. Sometimes a good soul gets approved. This is a precarious job, being a word warrior for truth. It's dangerous in this national climate, yet more necessary than ever before.

I appreciate that New Nanny, but all I do is try to make sense of it from an investigators point of view. In this case, I see a witness who isn't free to speak his mind. When a witness isn't free to speak freely they will try to tell you things, and sometimes without even being conscious of doing so. Scalia is not a real God, he's only a man, and one who's position was innately tied to the ranking servants, otherwise he would not be on that court. After all, he had to be approved by them.
[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who's Chuck?! 'Oct Wow Serious' & Dallas isn't done! -- 10/02/14 - by Nanny - 10-08-2014, 05:09 PM