Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/17/15 Fail Indicator and a False Captain at the helm!
Talk about a talkative run. Doll and Rooftop both seem important to me, but together they don’t mean much. The groupings start with FAIL INDICATOR RESISTANCE CRITICAL. What this means is that the eventual FAIL of the system has been INDICATED (Greece perhaps?), but more importantly, RESISTANCE IS CRITICAL.

Group 2 talks about a FALSE CAPTAIN who is also a DRAGON. Interesting how BOAT is also nearby, but what’s more interesting is that GEMINI is close by. Twin boats, twin dragon captains, or perhaps we’re back to the May-June timeframe, as the sun transits Gemini in that period.

All of these groups are meaningful in my opinion. Group 3 is a FIST DETAIL and ENGAGE….all in 2015. The question is….how big is the Fist? How big the engagement? War? Or just total chaos from a broken economy?

Okay, you got me here….Group 4 may not be meaningful at all. Ben (Afflick?) Campaigns an Aquarium? Highly unlikely.

The most significant lingo in the bottom side of our run is Group 6.  It appears that we’re being warned about a FANTASTIC DANGER for people who FIGHT against using the HEALING POWER OF THE MOON. I looked up moon healing and found that the waning phase is a time for rejuvenation, hibernation, cutting habits, etc. It sounded much like a YIN period of just being, which is exactly where I found myself today. By body is overstressed from recent workouts, and already decided to take time to rejuvenate and let my tendons heal before getting back into it.

Good to know that we have a NICE AWESOME GOD in group 7, but what about the competition?!

UP Words:     doll rooftop fail indicator resistance critical fault daughter visit boat mon dragon false captain gemini taste zone neat 2015 fist detail engage ben campaign aquarium faced theory woman skip necessary success instructions nova

DOWN Words:   sing dare sky teeth style thanks boy sick music snake dreamt dad 2014 fantastic danger who fight moon power healing sat competition nice god awesome appreciate five flight semi

Messages In This Thread
2/17/15 Fail Indicator and a False Captain at the helm! - by Eagle1 - 02-17-2015, 09:40 AM