Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/17/15 Fail Indicator and a False Captain at the helm!
Ooh, Group 1 is delicious, it resonates so loudly with our national predicament. Yep, the meter/"indicator" on our nation is at "fail" right now in the micro and macro, so to speak, if I even used those correctly. Wink
Indeed "resistance" is "critical" right now in more ways than one. This headline is one of many examples of this, today at www.drudgereport.com, with several news headlines there about a judge putting a restraining-order on BO's amnesty junk.

Oh, folks are still dreaming "snake." I believe mine was personal warning. I wonder about the collective consciousness dreaming it. Could be so very many things.

Wow, group 3..."fist engage?" This works with "resistance." God help us.

"Ben campaign?" Ben Carson is the one that comes to mind. What's next in the news, for him?

Mercy, Group 6, well we have new Moon & perigee very close together tomorrow, hmm indeed.

Group 7, what is this?! time to read y'all, cool Bot Run!

Oh duhhh to myself! you've gotta be right about this. Dang, four of our kids are having snow days today, and I didn't stop to consider others that are maybe having the roof and power-line problems. well, I'll just go back to sleep now, *(grin).

(02-17-2015, 12:39 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: With all of the snow in New England and now other parts of our country, perhaps a headline with group 1, rooftop and fault is on the horizon. Alternatively , we could be talking earthquake too. rooftop fail indicator resistance critical fault

Group 2, "false captain" that's a "dragon?" I'm mssing it all, today. I suspect there's a demon behind the dragon, pulling the dragon's tail/strings.

"God's competition" is coming from the "dragon" is my hunch.

Dang, double then triple-dang, heck! I keep forgetting to read your list of Up and Down bot run words and I use just those in the colorful list, LOL. Aha...
"woman skip necessary success instructions nova" may be of importance.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2/17/15 Fail Indicator and a False Captain at the helm! - by Nanny - 02-17-2015, 03:02 PM