Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/17/15 Fail Indicator and a False Captain at the helm!
Actually, there is but don't know if it's a huge story. Netanyahu is very loved in his nation, yet everyone has opponents/enemies, of course.

There was a TV show or news story in Israel about him, and homes/houses. It was shot in his servants' quarters and dangme for this being vague, as I read it yesterday, quickly. *(sorry) There was an assumption that this was HIS quarters, and yet anyone with half of a brain would've known better, so!
His haters are blaming him and saying he intentionally deceived.

Knowing he is even opposed by USA haters that are working and offering $ to help defeat him, this is likely a big story in Israel because of how dirty "campaigns" get.

(02-19-2015, 12:14 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Yea, I have no idea why this story now, but you may be right. He is a big story and has been for awhile now.

Wait, there is more!!!  "The Aquarium" is a term routinely used referring to the Israeli "Oval Office".  So, we might be looking for a current story coming out of the Israeli Oval Office too.  Who Knew??  This is totally our BEN and Aquarium.

(02-18-2015, 11:35 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Looking at the dates....that was said about 60 days ago. So, I have an opinion about why this lingo just now came out. It goes to the notion that the collective unconscious knows what stories are most important. it was saying, "Hey idiots, you missed a really big story developing....Ben and his campaign." Something like that....

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2/17/15 Fail Indicator and a False Captain at the helm! - by Nanny - 02-19-2015, 01:33 PM