Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/21/15 Elizabeth's Skull and a Skinny Pope
Big time suspect of a run. We are not in a lull; I’m seeing sunny skies now and my internet is forcing some dream pages to be ignored. In my results list for most dreambot runs, I typically get between 130-280 words. Today, I only got 44. I must have run it 30 times trying different things to resolve this. My conclusion is that there must be a reason for this. There must be a reason we’re seeing lowly words like Bug, Bobby, and Daniel. But here’s the deal. While I was opening this last run, I received a call from one of the world’s most gifted dreamers (as indicated by how many people she’s found through incubated dreaming). One of the first things she asked me was, “Have you had anything on the Pope lately?”

Just a few seconds later, my results list popped open, and BAM……holy cow, there’s the Pope on our linguistics list! Now, to be sure, if this was a “normal run,” the Pope would be too far down to make our list. Same thing with Nova. Therefore, my intuition is suggesting that I look at the Pope area just a little deeper to see if anything big is on the horizon here. SKINNY POPE VOTE ANN COAST MET. Hmmm, sounds like an interesting story, but nothing newsworthy. Therefore, I ask anyone who’s interested…perhaps you’d like to incubate on the Pope tonight to see what you get, and I’ll have our intuitive artist do the same.

Notice how there’s virtually no caution level words in our run today, but towards the top, we have RESORT and ELIZABETH and SKULL. These do seem interesting to me, but I can’t quite put a finger on it.  I’m also very interested in PALE DETAILED NOVA RELOAD TRUSTED NECESSARY. Didn’t we have another Nova lingo with Necessary or something similar? Apparently Nova is really needed for some reason. DANIEL is another bible name.  

Anyway, take a look through the run and if you don’t mind, look for a reason why this bot run today just never would work out. And let me know when you find the answer! Have a great weekend!

UP Words:     batch days resort born elizabeth skull introduced grain sticker fri pale detailed nova reload trusted necessary eric bug refer bobby analytics daniel progress skinny pope vote ann coast met closely skip joe coffee

DOWN Words:   where down off through add over solid were room forum categories message private time find profile around one entries into back there lucid up view dream class

Messages In This Thread
2/21/15 Elizabeth's Skull and a Skinny Pope - by Eagle1 - 02-21-2015, 02:29 PM