Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doin' the bossa nova !
Feb 10 -
[sherriann] Two men in black suits, white shirts and ties are riding in the back of a speeding white panel van on a road through a desert scene that has low mountains in the background. They are watching a large screen that shows a small patch of red and black that looks like a radar image of an explosion. Also on the screen were many fluffy contrail lines extending toward the radar image. At the top of each line was what looked like a rock. Something was incoming. They knew where it was going to land but they didn’t know from which coordinates it would arrive, which seemed to be a big problem. This was a confusing dream because, as an after thought, one would think that something like a rock leaving a trail from earth to sky would be moving upward.
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=543

Feb 20 -
[Dutch] http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...A_attacked

These are from http://spaceweather.com/ that doesn't have direct links to individual pieces:

CHINESE ROCKET RE-ENTRY (UPDATED): On Monday night, Feb. 23-24, sky watchers in the western half of North America witnessed a spectacular cluster of fireballs and meteors. We now know it was the re-entry and breakup of a Chinese rocket body, specifically stage 3 of the CZ-4B rocket that launched the Yaogan Weixing 26 satellite in Dec. 2014. Donny Mott photographed the glowing debris from Spirit Lake, Idaho:

ROCKET LAUNCH CREATES RED DAWN BLOB: One day after a Chinese rocket disintegrated brightly over the western USA, another set of strange lights appeared over the same region. This time it was NASA's doing. Before sunrise on Feb. 25th, a Terrier-Black Brant research rocket lifted off from White Sands Missile Range in southern New Mexico, carrying an experiment to Earth's ionosphere. Vapors released by the rocket created a luminous red blob in the dawn sky, shown here over Mesa, Arizona:
So, there you have it - 'nova' reloading and on the horizon since January 24 and dropping out of the runs on February 22. They knew the Chinese space debris was on it's way down and they were planning and implementing the rocket launch all along. One dream had multiple objects flying over a desert, which was deemed to be Arizona, and being tracked by radar and one dream has one object being fired from the ground in the south west and mentioned Arizona. Sky flash .... and a double triangulation.
I for one, am trilled this is what it turned out to be Sherriann. First, it really fits the dreams. Second, I live in Arizona and now I don't need to worry. haha. Third, I can actually dance the Bossa Nova, haha, (though it has been 25 years). The only question is WHY was it important to have so NOVA'S and not just a few?
(02-25-2015, 07:53 PM)Sherriann Wrote: So, there you have it - 'nova' reloading and on the horizon since January 24 and dropping out of the runs on February 22. They knew the Chinese space debris was on it's way down and they were planning and implementing the rocket launch all along. One dream had multiple objects flying over a desert, which was deemed to be Arizona, and being tracked by radar and one dream has one object being fired from the ground in the south west and mentioned Arizona. Sky flash .... and a double triangulation.
Well, firstly, it may not be the only event(s). There well may be more later down the line because 'nova' has appeared so many times and the word itself conjures a number of possibilities. Then, Chris was going to do a Bot adjustment because 'nova' was appearing so often and I asked him not to. Just 'go with the flow' so to speak because ya just never know.

Here is one other example of what 'nova' could imply considering 'nova' mostly implies something from outer space, although I didn't notice any NDC dreams that would go along with it:

February 7, 2015 - factory nova reload creature  

Although this was first announced on January 24, 2015 by the University of Buckingham, UK, the spreading of the news became most pronounced about February 13, 2015 forward. MSM hasn’t picked up on it as of February 21, 2015.

Is this picture a ‘seed’ sent to Earth by aliens? Scientists discover mysterious organism (24 January 2015)
Professor Milton Wainwright and his team have found a microscopic metal globe in dust and particulate matter collected from the stratosphere. Professor Wainwright said the structure is made from the metals titanium and vanadium with a “gooey” biological liquid oozing from its centre.  He said there are several theories as to where it came from, the first being it is a complete microorganism programmed to propagate alien life on Earth.  “It is a ball about the width of a human hair, which has filamentous life on the outside and a gooey biological material oozing from its centre,” he said.  Read the full article on the Express website.

Additionally, there are words in the 'nova' runs that have implications for farthur into the future like: twin string, planet, flames, horizon, summer, nothingness, Gemini, registration, devil lab, nova faced wolves (Egypt), spa (as in Roman spa) along with some immediate hits that were noticed like 'Ben and aquarium' and 'pope and angela'. From what I remember, people suggested an EMP, something to do with ISIS (false flag), LHC startup in March, asteroid/meteorite, nuclear, etc. Check out the 2015 Project Ano predictions..... Watch for dreams.  Cool
wow thats extraordinary…may it be a good seed………tired of them bad seeds me….