Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Home for the criminally insane
Dream date: 02Mar15

Time: PM

Mission: None

Intention: I asked for clarification on some personal messages I've been given

Dream:

I see a big brick building. It's been abandoned. Windows broken, vines and plants crawling over the walls. Grass overgrown around the building. At first I think it's a manufacturing plant of some sort, given the squareness and industrial feel of the building. As I wander around the perimeter, I decide it must be an old hotel, because of the once-ornate front entrance.

The scene shifts. The same building, but this time intact and with immaculate landscaping. A vehicle drives along the driveway and halts in front of the entrance. The vehicle is an old-fashioned station wagon-type car but without rear windows and is painted all white with a red cross painted on the driver's door. I realize it's an ambulance and that the building is a hospital of some sort. I hear a voice say, "Home for the criminally insane."

The scene shifts back to the decrepit building. I look around to get a feel for the place, to try and figure out where it is and why I'm there. I see that the location is atop a hill that rises above a small city/large town. There are trees everywhere, with rooftops dotting the area. Everything is green, like in springtime. I don't know the name of the city/town but get a vibe it's in the Midwest somewhere and its name starts with "M".

I still don't know why I'm there or what I'm supposed to see so I decide to check the inside of the building. At first I think I'm walking but discover I'm floating. I float inside, through the doors, into a foyer that is crumbling. I don't hear anything as I drift along a corridor. There's trash everywhere, graffiti on the walls, dirt, bird poop, paint peeling off the walls, doors hanging by one hinge, light fixtures dangling by bare wires-all the signs of abandonment and slow decay. I'm aware that there are spirits present. I feel them though I don't see them. They're afraid, terrified of something, hiding from whatever it is that frightens them so much. They don't seem to notice me, which is fine by me. I note the presence of rats scurrying down the corridor yet I hear no sound of rustling as they make their way through the detritus on the floor. Personally, I'm glad I've developed this floating ability because it means I don't have to walk through whatever's on the floor.

I drift throughout the building, still trying to figure out what drew me to this place, what it is I'm supposed to see here. On the top floor, a portion of the ceiling has collapsed, leaving a huge hole in the roof. I see what looks like half the pigeon population in the US roosting in the eaves near the hole. I see water dripping on the floor. Everything is silent. I drift back the way I came along the corridor.

As I float down the stairs, I see movement in the corridor ahead of me. Someone is coming. I pull back into the shadows so I'm not seen. I sense all the spirit people hunkering down as if not wanting to be noticed. A figure comes into view. It's human-shaped but all shadow. Tall. Muscular appearing. A sense of masculine. Rats are accompanying him like he's some sort of shadowy Pied Piper. He comes closer and I see that the rats aren't rats, they're shadowy creatures the size of rats.

The shadow man and his entourage pass by me without noticing me. I'm curious about him, about why he's in this place and where he's going so I float after him, slipping from shadow to shadow to remain hidden. I feel spirits' eyes on me and realize they see me. They leave me alone, though, and I continue on my way after the shadow man.

I follow him into a large room that may have been some sort of treatment room. There's a hole in the middle of the floor, as if the floor collapsed. He strides across the floor onto the hole and disappears. He doesn't fall. He just disappears. I drift over to the hole, peer over the edge, and see swirling blackness. A portal of some sort. I'm tempted to follow the shadow man to see where the portal leads, where I might come out on the other side. All I have to do is take that step...it would be so easy...didn't I want to know?

I pull back from the edge. No way in hell would I go into that portal so why was I even thinking about doing something so stupid? Yet the pull to go into the portal, to just take that step is strong. I drift back to the doorway and study the portal. Realize the portal itself is sentient. It feeds off fear and pain. Jeez. It must have had a smorgasbord when the building housed patients. Now it was just hungry...and it was aware of me. Time to leave. I pulled out of the room and out of the hospital entirely.

Top emotion: Curiosity

Has not come true

Extra notes:

This came in today's meditation as a series of visions interspersed with other visions that were of a personal nature so I haven't included those. I'm still not clear on why I needed to see that place nor do I have any idea where it is. I Googled "abandoned home for the criminally insane" to see what popped up. There's a lot of those places out there, apparently, but none of the photos I saw matched the building from the vision. I'm convinced the place exists somewhere based on past experience with that odd silence, like I'm there but not quite in synch with the vibrational level of that place so I'm able to see but not hear(If this makes any sense).

Messages In This Thread
Home for the criminally insane - by ThePaladin - 03-03-2015, 02:42 AM
RE: Home for the criminally insane - by Eagle1 - 03-03-2015, 12:51 PM
RE: Home for the criminally insane - by Eagle1 - 03-03-2015, 02:10 PM
RE: Home for the criminally insane - by Sherriann - 03-03-2015, 04:55 PM
RE: Home for the criminally insane - by esholars - 03-03-2015, 07:25 PM
RE: Home for the criminally insane - by Eagle1 - 03-05-2015, 05:31 PM
RE: Home for the criminally insane - by Eagle1 - 03-05-2015, 05:58 PM