Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Home for the criminally insane
DLP,

I, for one, am greatly edified by receiving your messages. Please keep them streaming in.

As for your discussion about portals and unknown entries, I believe I talked about Steven Greer earlier. I can't remember which podcast he discussed this, but his military background and cadre of whistleblowers have made it know that some of the black projects are designed to open these portals and INVITE the lower astral begins into this plane. It's disturbing, but it does make much sense when comparing the state of affairs in today's world.

One parting comment is just a reminder that despite the alarming discussion here, including the heavy focus on psychotropic medications and shadow beings, there is the other extreme shining brilliantly in this world and providing the necessary balance that humanity needs. Of course, we rarely see the bright side because those don't make headlines. It doesn't raise eyebrows. It doesn't tinge the hairs on the back of the neck. It doesn't invoke or excite the ancient reptilian brain.

Is humanity evolving or devolving? Answer: Both at exactly the same time. Esholar's recent dream demonstrates this very well. Soon, there really will be a consciousness divide, all in the physical realm. Two different Earths.... http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream.../3296_Snap

Messages In This Thread
Home for the criminally insane - by ThePaladin - 03-03-2015, 02:42 AM
RE: Home for the criminally insane - by Eagle1 - 03-03-2015, 12:51 PM
RE: Home for the criminally insane - by Eagle1 - 03-03-2015, 02:10 PM
RE: Home for the criminally insane - by Sherriann - 03-03-2015, 04:55 PM
RE: Home for the criminally insane - by esholars - 03-03-2015, 07:25 PM
RE: Home for the criminally insane - by Eagle1 - 03-05-2015, 05:31 PM
RE: Home for the criminally insane - by Eagle1 - 03-05-2015, 05:58 PM