Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/3/15 Red Alert: Position Terminal + Barry Laundry
(03-04-2015, 10:17 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: AD: "The Act was hastily thrown together, poorly written, and slammed through in 2010"

i agree with most of this statement, but hesitate on "Poorly Written." Here's why....is there ANYONE on the planet who has actually read every single word in this hideous document? I doubt it. Therefore, we'll never know if it was indeed poorly written Smile

AGREE on all else

I read it, up to about the half way point when I got so disgusted I felt nauseous. Part II made my hairs stand up about implants. It reads like IRS codes. To me, it is purposefully convoluted so that the average peep cannot fathom its content and attorneys can argue almost any interpretation to one's advantage.
Well now, seems SIX words of that convolution is slamming back to the Supreme's interpretation and it may lean toward whatever political advantage serves the uber politician's hubris. Think back to the elections of 2000.
What is clear is that 'checks and balances' founding fathers placed are vaporized or at the very least- messed with..

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3/3/15 Red Alert: Position Terminal + Barry Laundry - by *AD - 03-05-2015, 12:42 PM