Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/3/15 Red Alert: Position Terminal + Barry Laundry
(03-08-2015, 10:30 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Concur. Is it just me, or am I just cranky....I can't STAND moving my clock twice a year to follow the herd in this ignorant display of logic. Daylight Savings? What a bunch of bunk. Moving the clock doesn't save you any daylight; it just moves the times when you'll see the sunset and sunrise. No, the real HIDDEN CLOCK can't be moved; can't be tampered with. Can we just go by that clock instead? How about everyone just go to GMT and shut up already?

I rebelled, I kept my alarm clock set at daylight savings last year. it worked great !
So much that I didn't have to wrangle the settings to change it last night.....AND on a subconscious level I was always on DST...
OR
one could move to Arizona where they don't change time zones.....

(03-05-2015, 08:12 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: It only took the lawmakers about 30 seconds to read that document. How long did it take you to finish, esholars? Rhetorical question Smile

On this note - not to belabor the ACA issue and who or how long it took to read if you were/are a legal beagle or not - more importantly is this piece of legislation below. A legal loophole tucked away?
After seeing this, I stopped reading the ACA. It was all moot
42 U.S. Code § 18115 - Freedom not to participate in Federal health insurance programs
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/18115

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3/3/15 Red Alert: Position Terminal + Barry Laundry - by *AD - 03-08-2015, 01:36 PM