Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreamed of Snakes, again~
I was totally at-peace in this dream which was a great message to me. I thought or said aloud "stupid snake!" when I saw it straight-up with table cloth in the mouth.

Yes, they are definitely warning dreams, the few I've had...can't recall more than four in my life. They come to alter my actions in life, and in hindsight have shown me they are warnings.

Well, I'll say it this way, then. Yoga as mere exercise is something I committedly did in the past, but as a belief-system, no thanks because nothing is welcome inside me that's described as "coiled up" and then will rise up the spine. Sounds grotesque/evil.

However, with us all here having various belief systems, apparently we are talking of the same things but with our own systems' labels attached to them. This is way-cool. I've had a few supernatural experiences when praying/meditating and I don't doubt those of other beliefs have had, also.

(03-12-2015, 02:18 AM)DLP Wrote:
(03-11-2015, 06:20 PM)Nanny Wrote: I had to quickly wiki "Kundalini." Had never heard of this before. In my belief system, snakes always represent evil. Hmmm...this sounds interesting but that it's "coiled up" below and is said to rise did not give me a good vibe. So....Kundalini is a bad? or good thing in our beliefs?

Kundalini isn't bad or good. It just is...but it can knock your socks off(figuratively, although I wouldn't be surprised to hear it was literal.  Big Grin ). If you're not ready for what I call "the kundalini running", you might think it a less than optimal experience. There are plenty of people out there that do. First time I got hit with kundalini, I darned near fell out of my chair. It was nothing like I thought it would be and way more than I imagined it would be. Now, when it hits, I'm never expecting it but it lets me know heavy duty energy is moving through me. So I just sit back, enjoy the ride, and see where it takes me.

If you perceive snakes as a warning in your own personal dream dictionary, than that's what they are for you. I'm curious if you noticed what kind of snake it was. The snake with the table cloth in its mouth is interesting, too. That's definitely a message of some sort. What was your first impression when you saw that?

Messages In This Thread
Dreamed of Snakes, again~ - by Nanny - 03-11-2015, 01:37 PM
RE: Dreamed of Snakes, again~ - by Sherriann - 03-11-2015, 02:20 PM
RE: Dreamed of Snakes, again~ - by Nanny - 03-11-2015, 06:18 PM
RE: Dreamed of Snakes, again~ - by Eagle1 - 03-11-2015, 02:30 PM
RE: Dreamed of Snakes, again~ - by Nanny - 03-11-2015, 06:20 PM
RE: Dreamed of Snakes, again~ - by ThePaladin - 03-12-2015, 02:18 AM
RE: Dreamed of Snakes, again~ - by Nanny - 03-12-2015, 01:39 PM
RE: Dreamed of Snakes, again~ - by twiceblessed9 - 03-11-2015, 06:19 PM
RE: Dreamed of Snakes, again~ - by Sherriann - 03-11-2015, 06:41 PM
RE: Dreamed of Snakes, again~ - by Nanny - 03-11-2015, 10:43 PM
RE: Dreamed of Snakes, again~ - by Eagle1 - 03-11-2015, 11:15 PM