Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/12/15 All about the holy war and the Million Dollar Gab
Amen about (editing out the word "not.") disagreeing. I do not want sycophants for friends, nor do I have them. We didn't raise our kids to be little cookie-cutter copies of me and hubby, either. Life isn't a popularity contest and we both are sovereign souls, thank God. I said all of that to drive the point home (since we barely know each other) that I'm unaffected when folks disagree with me. Variety is the spice of life.

I'm a warmonger, too. Wink No, but in context of supporting Israel. They aren't lieing about being able to "co-exist peacefully." Israel's enemies do not wish to co-exist but to wipe them off of the map. Also, I do know that anti-semitism isn't talking about Zionism. If Zionism is bible-believing, meaning of it's history at this time, I do suffer that. I believe it where it says that God handed Abraham that land, etc.

I truly want Netanyahu to win election. It's a dirty, dangerous globe so we'll see. I'm all for a first-strike by Israel on Iran when they see the time is right. That's what I think makes me warmonger per Israel. I mean it sincerely to my bone marrow. I think it very foolish to sit and wait until they are nuked.

(03-12-2015, 03:54 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Nanny,

As far as mirror goes, yeah, I think it could be both. Actually, at least in Jungian psychology, what we see out in the world is nothing but a mirror for what is happening inside us.

As for old Ben, I think he's a warmonger. I also think it's good that we disagree, because we need to have multiple perspectives in this forum. What we need out of Israel in particular is that the extreme zionists stop hiding behind victimhood to perpetrate/encourage/propogandize offensive war ops. Of course, the Western world doesn't see it that way because it's the extreme zionists who own the Christian TV programs and thus all the Western churches tend to have 100% unquestioned patronage to Israel's policies. PLEASE remember that anti-zionism is NOT antisemitism. Way too many people get these terms mixed up and assume that you have to be one or the other. The two terms, zionism and antisemitism are not opposites and are not contradictory.

Bombshell to most people: the extreme Zionists are the world's worst antisemites! That's a very important point to remember going forward. Another bombshell to most people: Many of the extreme Zionists are neither Jew nor Christian.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3/12/15 All about the holy war and the Million Dollar Gab - by Nanny - 03-12-2015, 04:41 PM