Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/12/15 All about the holy war and the Million Dollar Gab
Mirrors are funky things; not only can they be used to view elsewhere, they can be portals to other worlds/dimensions. I've had some experiences with mirrors that have taught me to treat them with extreme respect and caution.

Quote:As far as mirror goes, yeah, I think it could be both. Actually, at least in Jungian psychology, what we see out in the world is nothing but a mirror for what is happening inside us.

Everyone in our lives is a mirror to us. What irritates the hell out of us about other people is very likely a behavior or trait that we have that those people are mirroring back at us.

The entire run for today seems related, all pertaining to spirit/soul issues. A battle for the spirits/souls. What's going on in the outer world is less important than what's going on beneath the surface. Still water can also act as a mirror, reflecting back from the surface but hiding much in the depths below. Don't get distracted by the surface stuff, pay attention to the depths.

Free association when I really should be in bed. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3/12/15 All about the holy war and the Million Dollar Gab - by ThePaladin - 03-13-2015, 04:52 AM