Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just simple questions
"If" 2 worlds did happen, how would you know which one you were on?
Do you think we would really see 2 worlds in the sky?
What signs would you look for?

In the paranormal world orbs are: White: Protection of holy light and power. Gold: Angelic, unconditional love. Yellow: Warning. Do orbs have the same meaning in dreams?

Genetics say a child gets traits from its parents.
If Angels breeding with humans caused "Giants", how tall are angels?

If time travel was available where and when would you go? Wouldn't it cause too many paradoxes if we all went somewhere/somewhen at once?

If the effect of an experiment can be affected by the expectations of the observer can the real world be affected by the dreamers expectations?

What if the "Big Change" already happened and we just need to figure it out, how would we?
If 2 worlds did happen I am not sure I would care as long as I was content in the one I was on. How would we know of another world if we wanted? Guess we'd hope and pray to be shown, support science that could maybe someday show it to us and do the things we do now which are accept that we don't know yet, but maybe have hunches.

Not all dreams are reality-based so my guess is that sometimes orbs do, and sometimes do not have the same meanings in dreams.

I think if someone has the time and does exhaustive research that they can find out how tall angels are. I believe this because I believe a ton of the, not all of the NDE stories that I have heard. Some folks have seen angels when in Heaven and others have encountered them on earth, but I think this number of true stories are very small.

Great and fun questions, Escholar! Where and when I would go, per time travel...
I'd go preferably back to the Garden of Eden and when Eve was being conned by that Snake/Satan, I'd debate with her NO! do not because you won't be a god, etc.
If that was denied or not possible then I would go to the time when Jesus was alive. I'd love to have met Him when He was fully-human and not Spirit with us actually to test myself to see if I could handle His blunt, though patient encounter with me, and if I truly would be drawn to Him back then.

Great question about the effects of experiments, if that is true about them and I suspect it is, then what about the dreamer's expectations affecting the world. Yes, I think at times in a literal fashion because the dreamer can, depending upon the expectation, conduct themself in a way that affects others, but also subconsciously it can.
Though I can't explain it at all to myself, I have a hunch that centered people of higher consciousness can just a little affect the actions of others around them in the moment.

What if the Big Change already happened? Do you mean what if we're already *in the next Age?

(03-18-2015, 12:19 PM)esholars Wrote: "If" 2 worlds did happen, how would you know which one you were on?

In the paranormal world orbs are: White: Protection of holy light and power. Gold: Angelic, unconditional love. Yellow: Warning. Do orbs have the same meaning in dreams?

Genetics say a child gets traits from its parents.
If Angels breeding with humans caused "Giants", how tall are angels?

If time travel was available where and when would you go? Wouldn't  it cause too many paradoxes if we all went somewhere/somewhen at once?

If the effect of an experiment can be affected by the expectations of the observer can the real world be affected by the dreamers expectations?

What if the "Big Change" already happened and we just need to figure it out, how would we?
Any coincidence that esholar's comments constituted the 777th thread at the NDC forums?  These questions maybe should be incubated in our dreams instead of thinking of them rationally. As an avid philosopher, I have many opinions on what the answers might be, but of course my rational brain falls victim to a large load of programming throughout the years. This thread might end up being my favorite of all time Smile
Very cool! coincidence? or a type of destiny perhaps is likely.

Ah, sir don't discount rational thinking on these things. The marriage of the dreams along with rational pondering sounds like winner. Often it's in our pondering that hunches come, being intuition with a life and will of It's Own.
Quote:"If" 2 worlds did happen, how would you know which one you were on?

A bunch of years ago, during a meditation, my guide at the time took me to the top of a building and told me to look to my left. I did, and saw a world of violence and strife. He told me to look to my right. I did and saw a world with bright sunlight and crops swaying in the breeze. He told me the world was to separate, that some would choose to go to the world of light and some would choose to remain in the current world. I asked if I was supposed to choose which world I desired and he said no, that I was one who would travel back and forth between the worlds.

So. Here's how I understand things: The separation is less an actual separation-although that will happen-and more a vibrational separation. The two worlds will coexist for a time, and people will choose which world they desire. Then, when the physical separation occurs, it will become apparent because some people will simply disappear from either world because their energetic vibration will no longer be compatible with one of the worlds.

How would you know which one you were on? One world will be as it always was, the world of separation, of us vs. them, and all that goes with that separation and disunity. The other world will be a world of oneness, of non-separation, of unity. Stephen King's The Stand also touched on the separation as the difference between a world of tech and the world of the land, of being in tune with the land. Will either world be perfect? Nah. We're human, after all, with all our flaws and free will.

Would we see 2 worlds? I don't think so because the two worlds would be vibrating at different frequencies. Perhaps there would be those who were able to "see" different vibrations and they might be able to see the different worlds. But after a while, as the vibrational differences increased, they'd lose the ability to "see" the other world.

I don't look for signs since it appears that I will be one of the people who move back and forth between the worlds so I have no idea what signs there may be, if there will be any signs at all. I think it's more a matter of doing our own work, healing those wounds we carry because when we heal ourselves, the healing ripples outward through the past, the now, the future and as we heal, so will the planet and all her children.

That's my take on things. YMMV Wink