Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/19/15 Red Experiment, Monsters, & Portal MILD
Alright. I think I absorbed most of it. From what I can gather, there's really nothing in these Q&A sessions that is really "new" information, per se. Overall, it does seem to correlate with a lot of other information I've been exposed to over the years. HOWEVER,

My one concern on this material has to do with a major contradiction. This individual is openly on the negative path, apparently because either he's been told to take that path (no free will), or he sees it as the easiest/best way to get harvested.

Alrighty. If in fact, he was attempting to give out 100% accurate information, then we have a problem. You see, making people aware of the control mechansims and encouraging free will would be deemed beneficial. He is helping others. That is service to others, which would really negate his attempt at 95% negative. The risks are too high for him. Why would he put a 25,000 year decision on the line by going to the positive, even if its for a few hours?

He is called out on this precise topic, and his answer is basically that he has a weakness for compassion. Okay, so let me get this straight. He asked his chain of command if it would be okay to shift into positivity momentarily? If yes, then that means all of them are failing too because they allowed something beneficial to happen. Plus they allowed his free will, which shouldn't have happened in a dog-eat-dog negative vibrational complex such as his family.

The only answer to this is that some of the information he provided is actually spun just enough to enslave us a bit more. That's the only way he could have not risked returning to the 25,000 year recycling by not making the 95% due to his "compassion."

That being said, does anyone have an idea about what information might have been spun in order to enslave us further?

Or perhaps someone can explain the paradox here. Otherwise, I'm generally very good with the information provided. I actually can't believe that covered the Satan/Lucifer/Morning Star issue....it's something I actually mentioned in another post earlier today. How uncanny is that? The place I found that connection was last year when I was listening to the captivating Bill Donahue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRIhqZ7c66o
http://www.hiddenmeanings.com/

Maybe sometime in the future, I can be the first to take this even further that Bill Donahue and Hidden Hand. Oh what the heck, let's do it now.

Trivia Question: In the Bible, there are two people mentioned as being the "morning star." We've already established Lucifer as one of them. Can anyone guess the other? 100 reputation points goes to the winner of this challenge, but you have to have the exact bible verses for both. Good luck Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3/19/15 Red Experiment, Monsters, & Portal MILD - by Eagle1 - 03-20-2015, 07:14 PM