Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/19/15 Red Experiment, Monsters, & Portal MILD
Sheriann-
I am impressed with your understanding of astrology. wow. Gobsmacked here.... of course this explains much.
I am still reading (until wee hours in order to catch up on it) the voluminous Wes Penre papers.
I am gobsmacked again at the references to our latest bot runs and (alleged) future predictions.
I just now learned the hidden meaning of this tidbit:
for example on page 385
" As you may know, the Vatican has been hiding the truth from the public about the messiah. They have implanted
into the mind of the people that Jesus was the Messiah, which they know not to be true. "

" The word 'Vatican' means 'House of the Serpent',
which the Pope even has the Serpent on his chest plate and he carries the Sun staff,
the symbol of Marduk Ra..."

"...Marduk Ra became Amen Ra.....Amen means " the Hidden One".....
They pledge their allegiance to me (Lucifer) by placing the obelisk in St Peter's Court inside the Sun Circle
surrounded by the Celestial Cross....knowing I was Lucifer the son of G-D ......" [GED?]

and it continues.
I have to wonder how much of this heretofore hidden data is buried deep within the memory of the collective
subconscious coming out in dreams- the REAL communication with Soul to piece the puzzle together forewarning us of more
significant events.
All I can say is
Thank GOD for NDC !!!
My heartfelt sense is that this group is critical to unfolding what is coming at us -like a freight train.
No fear, knowledge puts that fire out.
whew.
time to replace it with wisdom.
and for our benefit
POSITIVE THOUGHT!

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3/19/15 Red Experiment, Monsters, & Portal MILD - by *AD - 03-21-2015, 01:48 AM