Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/20/15 Awesome Wake Truth Self + 2015 is the year
Group 3 is awesome! Yep, Peel that onion or should I say, "dare to peel that onion." Relief really does come on the other side.

"butt pill?" LOL I'll hush. See? it's the dang energies last night that had folks dreaming goofiness.

"2014" as well as "2015" dreamed! Hmm...we were schooled last year for this year? Heck we're in school right now.

What of Group 1?! Yeah, the "devil" offers good "sugar."
Oh heck, gotta read the word wizard. This bot run isn't dysfunctional I guess, maybe it's me. Wink

Ditto, Eagle1 on laying there hoping and waiting for sleep. I was extra-tired from another night of bad sleep this week and another that was shorter, and yet it took me an hour. True about meditating to sleep though.
I'm in a more-serious-than-usual mood. All day and since yesterday. I think Spirit's dealing with me, maybe has something else I need to see and own, or something like that.

Why 2015? Maybe you're right but dangit, "modify delete 2015" sure may come into play here. Sounds bad but it could be referring to some nuts with CERN or elsewhere that *try to do that, and fail.

No, your post wasn't messy nor was your verbage, per your fatigue.

PS, I wonder if Group 3 could be referring to Big Brother stalking us all? I know I didn't get two warning-dreams in the same month for no reason at all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3/20/15 Awesome Wake Truth Self + 2015 is the year - by Nanny - 03-20-2015, 11:01 PM