Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CameTrue 3/22/15 RED ALERT: National Rally & the War Failed!
I'm an old-fashioned fart, that believes that nations have soverignty. I could care less about the UN and any nation getting permission from that disgusting club of nations. I want it out of my nation. May not surprise you that I'm also non-union, passionately.

Nation can deal with nation. they do it all of the time.

Of course Israel has nukes. How many other nations do, too? Israel needs them, for they have enemies that aren't wanting to "peacefully co-exist" but push them into the sea to no longer exist.
Yes, I'm a bible-believer but even were I not I would stand staunchly by this nation that was attacked the, wasn't it the next day after they became a nation?! They won, if I recall correctly, thankfully kicking a** and taking names sorta thing.

I blame 911 for entities in our own nation. I blame our own agencies and leaders because there was the insider-trading right before the thing, known but hushed. Those that traded not named or brought to justice but had foreknowledge.

Barry will hide secrets for those that hate us like Muslim Bro'hood but undermine our allies, and oh the insulting!

Sigh, what an upside down world we're in, and nation now, blatantly.

(03-26-2015, 05:39 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Nanny, Yes. This one has me absolutely baffled. I'm speechless. Absolutely speechless. If you had been there during my classified nuke training, you'd understand where I'm coming from. Everyone in the room (chock full of colonels and generals) were confused and looking around the room when the teacher told us that Israel somehow managed to avoid having to sign THE nuke treaty.

What it means is that Israel had cart blanche to go offensive, and no one could do anything about it. Some people like Dr. Judy Wood would argue that Israel's ultra secret nuke program was at least part of the story on how they demolished the twin towers....micro nukes. Non thermite is only half the story, apparently. I haven't kept up with all the latest evidence, but getting back to this.... This really is huge. It's actually one of the major pieces required for world peace. Everyone knows Israel had nukes and everyone knew that they did not have to answer to anyone, including the UN. It wasn't fair. It wasn't fair to any of the nations, especially the arab countries.

Blindly supporting Israel's foreign policies is absolutely dangerous. Israel isn't being run by victim-laiden Jewish people like the mainstream Christian TV programming wants everyone to believe. Rather they are being bulldozed by Zionists, who do NOT always have the lower peoples' best interest at heart. In fact, the Zionists aren't even 100% Jewish. Surprisingly, they come in all different shapes, colors, and religions. And even more surprisingly, their main religion is WORLD CONTROL.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3/22/15 RED ALERT: National Rally & the War Failed! - by Nanny - 03-26-2015, 08:55 PM