Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/24/15 Beings of change + BARRY MAIL + VOID HOPE
GREAT realization! it's right there....I'm starting to believe that it's not just coincidence and it's really talking about this effort at times.

There's a bot run here that I felt strongly was talking about the coming conference that Eagle1 is presenting at. (It said "congratulations conference" and dang can't remember what other words.) Now, the "Nanny style" run is one where we found two "nanny" news stories, but then there's "mike" at the top of a run, too and Eagle1 did not sound one iota like he was musing when he asked if that was talking about "Mike" from the NDC.

I think there's at least one more example of thinking it ties to here, and any single one of them, sure we could just joke about but dangit, there's starting to be a number of them.
Heck, why not? this is the Grand Experiment about dreams and just where do the millions of gifted dreamers get their gift from? That realm? being? if it's from God? or whomever or whatever sure may gift dream bot run references to the place that's about Dream Science and its gifts.

Too cool~

(03-24-2015, 11:44 AM)esholars Wrote: the first 5 cover the problems on the "Dreams" pages!

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3/24/15 Beings of change + BARRY MALL + VOID HOPE - by Nanny - 03-24-2015, 06:19 PM