Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/28/15 RED ALERT: IMPORTANT and IMPRESSIVE Message
Regarding David, over the past few weeks whenever David appears I have put it in the "Israel column" in my mind first. Of course I am open to changing it if something else seems to warrant.

Soap, and the grouping of words next to it, is suggesting possibilities to me. ( important view profile soap private)
In either of the scenarios, important would mean that it is important information being relayed to us, or important to the person it is about or both.

1. This would likely relate to the Co-pilot. It was important for him to be viewed in a positive way so to keep his private (medical) profile clean (soap) (and not show any flaws to his employer or others).
2. This would be related to Hillary. It was important for her to keep her (high) profile image in a certain light, so she soaped (wiped clean ) her private (emails, everything on the server).
These would both be day residue, unless more IMPORTANT information is to follow regarding the subject.
The "clap" could be a thunder type clap to get our attention, or a round of applause. Not sure why there would be applause however.

As an aside, sometimes I think that the information we get on things that have already happened, as opposed to the future, is just to show us that we are on the right track with how we are figuring out the dreambot runs. It is presented to help us validate the process with accurate information out of which we can make sense. It is allowing us to hone in our skill sets.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3/28/15 RED ALERT: IMPORTANT and IMPRESSIVE Message - by twiceblessed9 - 03-28-2015, 02:23 PM