Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Back to the Future
Mirrors can be used as listening/viewing devices by those who have the ability to use mirrors in that way. By covering up the mirrors, one is basically blocking the view and the signal. They are also portals and can be used to gain access from other realms and dimensions. I have no idea what resides in those reflective dimensions but I'm not eager to find out, either.

I've had experiences of seeing other faces instead of mine looking back at me or seeing movement within a mirror that didn't reflect any movement in my reality. So if Eagle has attracted attention, there may be monitoring with mirrors. If there is, he might want to either cover the mirror or move to another part of the room that wouldn't be visible from the mirror.

True story: A few years ago, I was at my aunt's house, standing in the bathroom between two mirrors, which created one of those infinite reflections. As I looked at the reflections, I thought how easy it would be to step out of this world and into another world in the mirror. There was an actual pull to do that, almost a compulsion, to just slide into one of those reflections. Creeped me out so much that for the rest of the time I stayed there I made sure the mirror behind me was covered so there were no more infinite reflections. As I related this story to one of my teachers, she said, "What's really creepy is when one of those reflections leans over and waves at you." She wasn't joking.

Once again, I know how crazy this sounds. There are days when I feel that I've moved so far into the land of Woo that I need my own zip code.

Messages In This Thread
Back to the Future - by Sherriann - 03-28-2015, 09:18 AM
RE: Back to the Future - by Eagle1 - 03-28-2015, 11:27 AM
RE: Back to the Future - by Eagle1 - 03-29-2015, 12:18 PM
RE: Back to the Future - by ThePaladin - 03-30-2015, 10:36 PM
RE: Back to the Future - by twiceblessed9 - 03-31-2015, 12:44 AM
RE: Back to the Future - by ThePaladin - 03-31-2015, 02:07 AM
RE: Back to the Future - by twiceblessed9 - 03-31-2015, 02:24 AM