Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/29/15 RED ALERT: Mass Production of Viruses!
(03-30-2015, 03:14 PM)Nanny Wrote: Longshots are what the bot run consciousness sometimes does. My current, fav. example of this is that in one of many bot runs that point to CERN (among other things of course) had the word "apache" and I just thought of an Indian tribe. But research accidentally showed me that the name of the server the first www went on was "apache."

(03-30-2015, 08:36 AM)MisfitObserver Wrote: http://david.abcc.ncifcrf.gov/
DAVID is a database for Annotation Visualization & Integrated Discovery related to National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and National Institute of Health (NIH) Bioinformatics

Bot words:
a COMPUTER PROFILE READING genes.
Is the MILITARY CAUSING CUTTING IMPORTANT INDUCED MASS PRODUCTION VIRUS/VIRUSES AGAINST humanity SENT SCARY ROGUE IMPRESSIVE

This may be a longshot

Yep, they don't want to touch things that they can't patent and own. Gotta be the reason they won't touch colloidal or nano Silver.

(03-30-2015, 03:05 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Something old is new again.  Ancient medieval herbal formula appears to stop Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria in it's tracks including MRSA. Not exactly what we were looking for but I am putting it here anyway. I am sure the drug companies will find a way to make it their own somehow.
http://www.popsci.com/ancient-medical-re...ria?dom=tw&src=SOC

Nanny's comment about apache caught my eye. It's also the most widely used software running web servers and has been in use for a very long time. I remembered the term going back to my earliest days in web design (the 90's) so I looked it up on Wikipedia. Of course I still have little understanding of exactly how the dream bot runs work, especially the analysis tools.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3/29/15 RED ALERT: Mass Production of Viruses! - by chromalyn - 03-31-2015, 07:40 AM