Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/30/15 RED ALERT: CREEPing Combat Air Forces
At first, I read CREEP as being that variety that sort of scares us or disgusts us a little. However, as I read the words below it, I started thinking of the verb, which is something we do when QUIETLY getting closer to someone in order to SURPRISE them. Interestingly, we have both versions supporting the Red Alert, indicated by the set of blue arrows.  So, my guess is that something CREEPy will be CREEPing up on us shortly. Probably within 6 weeks’ time. It might even have to do with something TROPICAL or with a fat PIGGY Cool

Down at around surge score of about 20, there’s an ultra-strange set of alphanumerics that made our list. CAF.

There’s tons of different options for this one, including a ticker symbol for Morgan Stanley, China, or it could signify Confederation of African Football, or Challenged Athletes Foundation. But I’ll tell you what it meant to me before doing any Google search: Combat Air Forces. It’s a term used in the military flying corps to denote the entire arsenal of planes and pilots used in combat. We’re not just talking the Air Force planes now, but rather the Marine and Navy planes, the Army helos, and even the foreign jets, too. Consider this….It is possible for an entire CAF to CREEP towards war. Nope, I don’t like it either, but it’s true. In fact, even modern forces today still subscribe to the ancient Sun Tsu's Art of War, as he said, "mystify, mislead, and surprise the enemy..."

But even if the Combat Air Forces don’t CREEP towards war, I bet you a million dollars that they ARE “QUIETLY CONCERNED” just as the lingo states.  From here, I started reading the rest of the list, and Kaboom! Look at all the amazing support for CAF! Heck, the bottom support even has one of the words in it….”FORCES,” and two versions of the word “FLY.” This is unprecedented. So we have COMBAT AIR FORCES smashed between the verb-type support of the word “CREEP.” This implies that Combat Air Forces (CAF) are CREEPING. But CREEPING towards what? All the red arrows in the chart answer that question. BATTLE, FLYING, FLIES, FORCES, and just off the chart, the word MILITARY.

We then get a summary of all this at Group 2 (note that I’ve also included extra words that didn’t make our picture because the lingo is a direct corollary). You’ll need to see the text printouts below the picture to verify this phrasing:

military thank toilet aliens happy congrats clock asking hours wild mess guide market induced amazed spirit fears.

In case you need an interpretation, here’s mine: We start with the MILITARY (particularly the Combat Air Forces). The situation is degrading into the TOILET, making the ALIEN archons very HAPPY. At the same TIME (i.e. Clock and Hours), this WILD MESS will GUIDE the MARKETS (obviously downward) and INDUCE some AMAZING FEAR.

I’m very sorry, Positivists. War isn’t my gig either, but I’m just a DreamForecaster, nothing more and nothing less, at least for now.

Parting shots.
My intuition tells me that today’s Red Alert is actually continuing a bigger story from the previous runs. I believe we’re now starting to fill in some of the gaps in linguistics, such as the “IMPORTANT MESSAGE.” For those so inclined, we could use some eyes into those previous Red Alerts to see what gaps or questions are being filled/answered. Be well.

[Image: 20150330%20creeping%20war.jpg]

UP Words:     creep tropical piggy removing initially factory impressed class written first surprise caf quietly concerned sun had certainly art crowd round view forest leather annoying city back past happily pattern battle timeline flying add

DOWN Words:   escaping nose known boyfriend military thank toilet aliens happy congrats clock asking hours wild mess guide market induced amazed spirit fears non wed forces yeah crystal robots feelings reading fri important weirdness triple viruses
Well, that was quick, except, these are ground troops. I guess CAF will CREEP later...

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/E...OY?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-03-29-10-16-16
Not ignoring the bigger meme, I find this a bit amusing....

toilet aliens

Turkish Airlines Flight to Brazil Diverted to Casablanca Over Bomb Threat
A Turkish Airlines flight en route to Brazil was forced to change course and land in Casablanca on Monday after a note with the word "bomb" was found in the toilet, the airline said.
http://www.nbcnews.com/business/travel/t...at-n332501
http://sputniknews.com/russia/20150330/1...z3Vta2P3AJ
Russia set to begin air defense drills = combat air forces(CAF)

I feel as if spirit is acknowledging our Project Concerned and get a little laugh from it.
Related to CERN we have:
SURPRISE QUIETLY CONCERNED SUN CERTAINLY HAD VIEW ANNOYING PAST TIMELINE FLIES/FLYING particles in the ROUND (CERN) CLOCK ASKING for HOURS back WILD MESS INDUCED and AMAZED SPIRIT FEARS FORCES and FEELINGS IMPORTANT WIERDNESS TRIPLE

There is a connection between the sun, Earth's magnetics and CERN's magnetics being 100,000 times more powerful than Earth's normal field. Could CERN blow up Earth's magnetic field and leave us vulnerable to Coronal Mass Ejection(CME's) and coronal hole particles or even worse a kill shot?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOFEcAkS-Qc
Group 2, those invible folks that manipulate our "market" are asking for more time, per "clock asking hours?" Is it that the "market mess induce(s) fear?" These words may need rearranging because they're telling something important.

It's Monday, and this is definitely a run to come back to, and likely see more.
Read the Word Wizard!

Eagle, "probably within six weeks" I think you said. Uh huh....May 15th! what a deadline....Chani....right?

Concerning "CAF," are any of those birds involved in Jade Helm 15? That's a big issue right now and for good reason.

Ah, about "creeping" well, a huge, 2 month military exercise sure is moving slowly, first the practice/war games and then for.....the war action. Jade Helm....likely what this bot run's talking about? You darn tootin that these forces are "quietly concerned" as they follow orders for this ridiculous two months, with maps to practice with that have "hostile" written on Texas and Utah. (any of this resonate with you?)

***Aha, Eagle1 please correct me if misreading you. You need help on previous red alerts because you intuit that they work with today's Red Alert? (I *hope that's what you're saying cuz Red alerts are at the top of bot runs and way back, I played with the idea that the top words multiple bot runs just might directly go together, but tired of that effort and stopped.)

"rogue weirdness forces" (red-alert words from March 27 run) go nicely with this run, yes? no? I think so.
Yep, even air force planes will work Jade Helm. Here....though TPTB lie when needed, here's what the exercise is going to be. It's the "why" they often lie about, but yeah details sometimes.

Here is a valuable video of a Jade Helm official meeting with a small Texas town's City Council.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dLM4-aImMkY
Nanny: "You need help on previous red alerts because you intuit that they work with today's Red Alert?"

Sort of. I was thinking that the last 4 red alerts (including this one) are all a part of the same IMPORTANT MESSAGE (i.e., the lingo in one of those runs). For the first time, I sense that at least part of these all mesh into a bigger meme, and they might all be closely intertwined. Just need someone to say yeah or nay on that idea.
Okay, thanks. So far, at a glance I saw that March 27 goes nicely with today's, with "rogue weirdness forces" at the top. Least IMO it does is what I mean.
I'll peek the other two, again and hope others will do so too. (IMO these three words, ending in "forces" sure can be referring to Jade Helm. What do you think?)

*PS edited in here...Jade Helm runs till Sept. 15th. This bugs me, the timing. The dollar could die even in July? or maybe not but by the time that this Shemitah year is ending, (Shemitah year started last Sept) ta da.....the two month Jade Helm is wrapping up and dang, they'll already have equipment and military, remember, *special forces and some of their gear, in place....with maps saying Texas and Utah are *hostile states. Hence, yet another reason my hunch is that this all may be talking of J.H. CERN? that's in so many runs that we know we're in uncharted territory with it, too.

(03-30-2015, 06:56 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Nanny: "You need help on previous red alerts because you intuit that they work with today's Red Alert?"

Sort of. I was thinking that the last 4 red alerts (including this one) are all a part of the same IMPORTANT MESSAGE (i.e., the lingo in one of those runs). For the first time, I sense that at least part of these all mesh into a bigger meme, and they might all be closely intertwined. Just need someone to say yeah or nay on that idea.

"Important view" are Red Alert for the 28th, yeah that could fit since it could fit any issue. The 29th is the bot run about "viruses" and "robots." Robots with "rogue forces" and today's run, sure.
Piggy, Initially Factory - ( AKA emergence of PIG Factory farms = disease)
" Researchers were able to show that the emergence of a group of strains causing meningitis in pigs and the human form of the disease dates back to the 1920s, when pig production was intensified with the introduction of wide-scale indoor rearing of meat-producing pigs in larger groups, supported by government schemes that favoured larger producers with regular throughput."

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2015-03-pig-borne-d...g.html#jCp

Crystal Robots are real.
http://groups.csail.mit.edu/drl/modular_...ystal.html
Not particularly poignant for detailing a full bot phrase, but this story is appropriate for PIGGY:

http://eagnews.org/michelle-os-healthy-l...literally/
(03-30-2015, 06:56 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Nanny: "You need help on previous red alerts because you intuit that they work with today's Red Alert?"

Yeah, I sensed that, too, but my head isn't in a posting frame of mind right now.... or should I say, worse than normal.... Just had multiple tooth extractions and have a cold so fairly drugged. *L*
Yikes, Sherriann. Sending positive energy your way!
Creep Tropical? How about a Typhoon? It isn't exactly creeping but ...well you decide.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/04/0...GC20150401
If it takes out an Air Force base (i.e., CAF) , now we're onto something! Smile
This botrun's already marked for Jade Helm clearly.
"crystal robots" sounds like it refers to the robot that Tepco sent in to take photos inside melted nuclear reactors but the thing only lived three hours before "dieing." It took enough pics that they said they see a path to send in more robots.
Did this robot melt, itself? Because if I understand accurately, metal, when cooled a bit from it's melting-point, does turn crystalline.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-down.html

(03-30-2015, 11:39 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: At first, I read CREEP as being that variety that sort of scares us or disgusts us a little. However, as I read the words below it, I started thinking of the verb, which is something we do when QUIETLY getting closer to someone in order to SURPRISE them. Interestingly, we have both versions supporting the Red Alert, indicated by the set of blue arrows.  So, my guess is that something CREEPy will be CREEPing up on us shortly. Probably within 6 weeks’ time. It might even have to do with something TROPICAL or with a fat PIGGY Cool

Down at around surge score of about 20, there’s an ultra-strange set of alphanumerics that made our list. CAF.

There’s tons of different options for this one, including a ticker symbol for Morgan Stanley, China, or it could signify Confederation of African Football, or Challenged Athletes Foundation. But I’ll tell you what it meant to me before doing any Google search: Combat Air Forces. It’s a term used in the military flying corps to denote the entire arsenal of planes and pilots used in combat. We’re not just talking the Air Force planes now, but rather the Marine and Navy planes, the Army helos, and even the foreign jets, too. Consider this….It is possible for an entire CAF to CREEP towards war. Nope, I don’t like it either, but it’s true. In fact, even modern forces today still subscribe to the ancient Sun Tsu's Art of War, as he said, "mystify, mislead, and surprise the enemy..."

But even if the Combat Air Forces don’t CREEP towards war, I bet you a million dollars that they ARE “QUIETLY CONCERNED” just as the lingo states.  From here, I started reading the rest of the list, and Kaboom! Look at all the amazing support for CAF! Heck, the bottom support even has one of the words in it….”FORCES,” and two versions of the word “FLY.” This is unprecedented. So we have COMBAT AIR FORCES smashed between the verb-type support of the word “CREEP.” This implies that Combat Air Forces (CAF) are CREEPING. But CREEPING towards what? All the red arrows in the chart answer that question. BATTLE, FLYING, FLIES, FORCES, and just off the chart, the word MILITARY.

We then get a summary of all this at Group 2 (note that I’ve also included extra words that didn’t make our picture because the lingo is a direct corollary). You’ll need to see the text printouts below the picture to verify this phrasing:

military thank toilet aliens happy congrats clock asking hours wild mess guide market induced amazed spirit fears.

In case you need an interpretation, here’s mine: We start with the MILITARY (particularly the Combat Air Forces). The situation is degrading into the TOILET, making the ALIEN archons very HAPPY. At the same TIME (i.e. Clock and Hours), this WILD MESS will GUIDE the MARKETS (obviously downward) and INDUCE some AMAZING FEAR.

I’m very sorry, Positivists. War isn’t my gig either, but I’m just a DreamForecaster, nothing more and nothing less, at least for now.

Parting shots.
My intuition tells me that today’s Red Alert is actually continuing a bigger story from the previous runs. I believe we’re now starting to fill in some of the gaps in linguistics, such as the “IMPORTANT MESSAGE.” For those so inclined, we could use some eyes into those previous Red Alerts to see what gaps or questions are being filled/answered. Be well.

[Image: 20150330%20creeping%20war.jpg]

UP Words:     creep tropical piggy removing initially factory impressed class written first surprise caf quietly concerned sun had certainly art crowd round view forest leather annoying city back past happily pattern battle timeline flying add

DOWN Words:   escaping nose known boyfriend military thank toilet aliens happy congrats clock asking hours wild mess guide market induced amazed spirit fears non wed forces yeah crystal robots feelings reading fri important weirdness triple viruses
military thank toilet aliens

You go, Paul!! Get on it, Barry! Wink

Cabal keeping UFO secrets to blame for world’s woes, says former cabinet minister Paul Hellyer

"Our planet is down to a few years, if not months, to get our house in order, he said. A key window for the massive monetary reform Hellyer says is needed to free up the resources to address climate change (in part by collaborating with the extraterrestrials) is in the final months of President Barack Obama’s administration, when he has little to fear from bold action."

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2015/04/...llyer.html
Very nice, Sherriann! I'm recalling someone (was it David Wilcock or someone else????) who said very early on that Barry was going to be the Prez that unfolds disclosure. Still waiting...yawn. Plus, That would be the LAST person I would want to divulge such secrets. It's that trust level that just ain't very high. It's one of my flaws, I guess...part of my MBTI makeup is this facet that says, "Not at all impressed with authority figures." That's not me saying it, it was my personality profile! It's in my genes for pete's sake.
I think this run has been fulfilled now by the Jade Helm, but I think we also have another big hit from our prediction that "Humanity is CREEPing towards war...."

"Germany's Nobel-winning author Gunter Grass said he feared humanity was "sleepwalking" into a world war, in the last interview he gave before his death on Monday."

See the direct parallels? This author thought that the fuze location was non-tropical, but our bot run might end up being more accurate. I thought it was phenomenal that someone else used the same type of language to describe the next world war....Creeping vs Sleepwalking....same thing!

http://news.yahoo.com/gunter-grass-warne...56625.html
More Piggy. Not a big deal, but just wanted to document it
http://www.ew.com/article/2015/04/22/mup...more-adult