Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus
Listening to hubby's TV national news, it hit me. Just how much is orchestrated around Jade Helm. The police in Baltimore are scared to their job, I mean in a big way. Yeah, get the cops in the nation's cities surrounded, intimidated and afraid to do their job right now, of all times! Right before what? that is likely to happen during or right after J.H. before this massive military equipment is removed.

Well, the IRS has been hacked, it's likely a practice run and public ploy to make us think that a major bank hacking is also a true attack from Russia instead of being a false flag from some haters of our nation that are citizens here.

Texas and the south are being hammered with storms. I'm finding more proof of weather modification...gotta find and post some quotes like this..

"Technology will make available, to the leaders of the major nations, techniques for conducting secret warfare, of which only a bare minimum of security forces need be appraised... Techniques of weather modification could be employed to produce prolonged periods of drought or storm." Zbigniew Brzezinski

I think the south is being pummeled by technology that is very advanced, and that the UN warned about back in the 70s. Somewhere oh, on my Texas flooding thread is a link to an official UN doc. where they were trying to keep nations from using weather modification in a "hostile" manner on other nations....they passed this resolution in the 70s?! Imagine how much better the technology is, now!

Sorry to be so wordy, to sum this up, I believe I see that they are weakening the police and the south before a false flag Major Bank Hacking takes place, so in the chaos the military will be used to finish this weakening to having a nation to its knees....yes, guns will be confiscated. It was done right after Katrina.

Messages In This Thread
RE: July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus - by Nanny - 05-28-2015, 09:53 PM