Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus
Quote:Texas and the south are being hammered with storms. I'm finding more proof of weather modification...gotta find and post some quotes like this..

Yes, a lot of the weather we're experiencing here in TX isn't natural. It may be technology. It may not be. There's more than one way to screw with the weather.

Problem is-the weather happens the way it does for a reason, mainly energetic reasons. When people who are clueless or simply don't give a damn start futzing(I'd use another word, because it is far more accurate, all things considered) around with the weather, there will be consequences. The energy that would have been expended in one place has to go somewhere and it will more than likely be an unwanted result.

Let me put it this way: One aborted hurricane could mean a more intense typhoon elsewhere. It could even mean an earthquake, a volcano, a tornado, whatever. The energy that would have been spent on the hurricane HAS to go somewhere.

Messages In This Thread
RE: July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus - by ThePaladin - 05-31-2015, 01:38 AM