Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus
This, with important references to Jade Helm is a lot to read with a ringing phone, and distractions so I've not perused it yet, but man the interesting possibilities that I've found! So, sharing it...and I'll be going back to this one.

Editing this in here..Eagle1, Sir! Seriously, this blog is creeping me out with it's prophetic likelihood. Where are the threads where we talked of July, is that LEO astrological timeframe? we on several threads talked of Jade Helm and where it's likely going....the dollar crashing but a false flag too, or this prophecy doesn't know that yes, what it says will happen but that it will BE a false flag. i'm leaning towards other countries grabbing all they have out of our system and then a false flag being done amidst the geniune financial chaos.

This blog is really, *really hitting home. I'm not drama-queen and got a chill up the 'ole spine. Dead-serious, as the cliche goes. The preacher of Cross and Switchblade movie fame got so specific back in '94 that he said the National Guard won't even be able to quell what's coming after a couple of countries default, and that the run on our banks are going to bring "six months of hell" and they'll have to call out the Army to quell it. Now, when he said this 21 years ago, this Jade Helm exercise was unthinkable, but look! and see what he said in this blog. Thanks~
You'll see...

http://runningfrombabylon.blogspot.nl/

Messages In This Thread
RE: July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus - by Nanny - 04-22-2015, 10:27 PM