Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus
This message from the Bastrop County, TX, Office of Emergency Management popped up on my Facebook wall tonight:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1057717190923412&id=193202960708177&fref=nf

Bastrop County is east of Austin.

I'm going to C&P the entire message, in case y'all can't read the link.

Quote:Jade Helm Public Meeting:

Recently representatives of the United State Special Operations Command presented to the Bastrop County Commissioners an overview of a military training called JADE HELM 15 which will be held here between July 15-September 15, 2015.

This training will develop techniques and tactics needed by the military to defend United States interests around the globe. JADE HELM 15, a form of Realistic Military Training (RMT), will coordinate with local law enforcement agencies and local property owners affected by this training exercise.

According to information received by the County, RMT is training conducted outside of federally owned property. The RMT process is designed to ensure proper coordination between Department of Defense representatives and local and regional authorities. The process includes the following measures:

■ Risk Assessment, Medical, and Communications Plans
■ MOU, MOA, and Licensing agreements (training areas, staging areas, role players)
■ Legal Review
■ ID of training, staging areas, role players, airfield, drop zones and landing zones surveys
■ Letters of Invitations obtained from the local officials (Mayor, County Commission)
■ Coordination with local, state and federal law enforcement
■ Public Affairs Review

On Monday, April 27, 2015, at 11:00am, in the Bastrop County Commissioners meeting, representatives from JADE HELM 15 will again present information on this training. We invite citizens to hear this overview and learn more about the exercise. The meeting will be held in the Commissioners Courtroom at 804 Pecan St., 2nd floor, and is open to the public.

What caught my eye was it was called Jade Helm 15.

Messages In This Thread
RE: July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus - by ThePaladin - 04-24-2015, 12:44 AM