Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus
Still, I forget with wonderful new folks "who I've said what, to." Wink Are you aware of the meme "modify delete cities 2015?" It's in maybe three runs, I forget but it's Big! This being a shemitah year is another reason this matters, and now with Jade Helm and all that is surfacing about it that's proving to be true.

So, we have OVERLAP with your dreams of '15' and the meme in bot runs. Probably some other dreams too. I hope those folks will post of theirs if so.

(04-24-2015, 07:06 AM)still Wrote: I was pondering this yesterday.  I have had 2 dreams now indicating some importance to "15".  one specifically indicated july 15 and one a woman had "15" in black on the bottom of her foot.  

I saw a video yesterday where someone revealed the wooden clog that is hidden in the middle of the jade helm logo.  the clog is called a sabot because it was used to sabot-age machines.  I definitely see the shoe.  

I wonder if the 15 on the bottom of her foot was pointing to the wooden shoe.  I had the dream before I saw that video.

I'm going to ask some of our adult kids to analyze the Jade Helm insignia with photoshop or that type of programs, and see if they can see a shoe, too...a wooden clog which we now know was the type of shoe they were forced to wear in Hitler's camps.
Good grief if this is a shoe and the type of shoe in the middle of that thing. I do know "they" play psychopolitical mind games and put secret things right in our faces at times.

(04-23-2015, 10:59 PM)Nanny Wrote: This wise gentleman preacher is right about a lot I hear him say, but nobody's perfect. I sure am doubting myself about a picture in a video....pretty short video.

Will some of you watch this and, like me maybe fast-forward through parts of it to save time, to see the very middle of Jade Helm's insignia? This dude says he increased the pic and played with it and that a shoe, a wooden clog is in the middle of it.

Is that what you see? or even see how he may be seeing it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfHGwPHg818

Messages In This Thread
RE: July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus - by Nanny - 04-24-2015, 01:08 PM