Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus
(04-24-2015, 07:06 AM)still Wrote: I was pondering this yesterday.  I have had 2 dreams now indicating some importance to "15".  one specifically indicated july 15 and one a woman had "15" in black on the bottom of her foot.  

I saw a video yesterday where someone revealed the wooden clog that is hidden in the middle of the jade helm logo.  the clog is called a sabot because it was used to sabot-age machines.  I definitely see the shoe.  

I wonder if the 15 on the bottom of her foot was pointing to the wooden shoe.  I had the dream before I saw that video.

I thought of that when I saw the dates of the Jade Helm 15 exercise and the fact it was called Jade Helm 15.

When we lived overseas, I sometimes commented that the numerous exercises would have been a perfect time for an attack because people would have thought it was part of the exercise. Well, those times and every August or the week between Christmas and New Year's when all of Europe seemed to be on holiday.

Messages In This Thread
RE: July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus - by ThePaladin - 04-24-2015, 07:23 PM