Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus
Thank you! I missed this post earlier today, sorry. I did see what could be a-third of the shoe shape, but dang sure wondered if I was falling for something. glad you saw it. I want to see this thing enlarged again, watch the short video again and see it enlarged from a separate copy, too.

Hitler made his captives wear that same dang shoe, apparently it's true then.

Editing PS, Still, I'm tired today and sure not catching what I should be! YOUR DREAM, the "15" on bottom of a foot, and the wooden clog being tied to Jade Helm 15, this is a trip, a very cool one.

(04-24-2015, 07:06 AM)still Wrote: I was pondering this yesterday.  I have had 2 dreams now indicating some importance to "15".  one specifically indicated july 15 and one a woman had "15" in black on the bottom of her foot.  

I saw a video yesterday where someone revealed the wooden clog that is hidden in the middle of the jade helm logo.  the clog is called a sabot because it was used to sabot-age machines.  I definitely see the shoe.  

I wonder if the 15 on the bottom of her foot was pointing to the wooden shoe.  I had the dream before I saw that video.

Messages In This Thread
RE: July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus - by Nanny - 04-24-2015, 07:48 PM