Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus
Finally, I'm getting glances of the big picture, off and on for months. Communism and Radical Islam are married whether either wanted it or not, and being used to seat the coming world dictator, it's just that simple and true.

What the communists do and do very well is utilize Psychopolitics. They play mindgames too.

We are a military family, hubby, and two son-in-laws. I asked one daughter just days ago if she thinks that they named this thing to sound like a new, hit computer game. (Most of the military men in any command I've been aquainted with are all gamers. The things are a big deal in our stores on base.) She said yes! "Mastering the Human Domain" is the subtitle of "Jade Helm" and it may even happen that someone's writing a computer game with this name, now.
Drones, too are a lot like playing a computer game, and I shudder to think of the mental/emotional state of the probably young folks that are actually maneuvering those things.

Whomever is master of this JH program is an evil genius. They're gaming all of us. We souls that are awake and tracking this thing.....they're messing with our minds by what's publicly known about this thing.

To have just learned days-ago that Hitler, at least in some of his camps made them wear these wooden, clog shoes and to see what's on that insignia is the most alarming thing I've learned so far.

(04-24-2015, 08:48 PM)DLP Wrote: I'm searching various sites and this seems to be the standard logo. Whether or not it's been enhanced or if the sites are merely using the one logo, I don't know.

I'm also reading up on the meaning of the shoe in Masonic lore.

Gotta say that the last few years have been a real education for me. LOL

What makes me twitchy is that motto: "Master the human domain". That doesn't sound the *least* bit threatening, does it? [/eyeroll]

Messages In This Thread
RE: July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus - by Nanny - 04-24-2015, 11:21 PM