Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus
Okay, who needs the dreambot when you've got CNN, Fox and all the rest of the propaganda scripting everything perfectly for us?

This helps confirm my suspicions and predictions about Jade Helm, "ISIS" (yeah right), the border, and the corrupt-beyond-oblivion FBI playing the role of the fox as they guard the henhouse.

Here ya' go....probably your last warning of the CIA's next false flag. Let me guess....during CANCER, LEO, or GEMINI? It's not a question of if, but when. Actually I think the latest was TAURUS, which goes back to our talented artist who incubated a predictive drawing for us. I haven't gotten approval to share the whole drawing, but you've gotta see this:

[Image: From%20Sally_Just%20the%20bull.JPG]

The drawing itself is huge and intricate. The little baby purple bull was hiding behind some other mysterious symbology. For me, the little bull is a baby, and TAURUS is from Apr 20 to May 20, so I'm thinking the baby aspect means that the event will be early in the TAURUS cycle. Crap, that's like NOW!

Oops, it would probably help to provide the link, the head's up from CNN that false flag is imminent...
"intelligence information that led officials to believe a possible plot could be in the works, the officials said."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/25/us/possibl...index.html

Do you need the translation? Here it is...
When the bombs go off in the intended location, no need to question who it was, because we've already warned you that ISIS is here and imminently preparing to do something. So, just a reminder, when you watch the fake news of the bombs going off, it's really just us (the CIA/FBI) but we're going to blame ISIS. It's a good thing we got all our troops out into the streets for Jade Helm, isn't it?

And THIS is the event that will fulfill Iris' bomb blast dream when the false flag kicks off, you'll see the markets magically descend like a friggin' rock.

Messages In This Thread
RE: July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus - by Eagle1 - 04-25-2015, 06:11 PM