Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus
Hearing these details is a Fantastic! contrast to what and how much you are accomplishing now! Seriously, not just being complimentary. You've got so many avenues here that it's not easy to follow all of them. This Grand Experiment is already equivalent to a large buffet in the holiday season. Thank you for us being allowed to be a part of it.

(05-04-2015, 09:32 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Yes indeed. Back in June, we were doing 2 bot runs about once a week. One bot run was for Project August (just on the PA dreams) and the other bot run was originally called "Dream Forecast" and I actually ran I think 3 different types of dream bot dictionaries on all the collective dreams. Those were published back in the blog side. It would be hard to research those bot runs because I wasn't publishing them in an orderly fashion like I'm doing now nor was I taking snapshots of the results (or at least on the majority of them). We were really at a slow crawl back then, trying to figure this thing out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus - by Nanny - 05-04-2015, 04:11 PM