Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus
(05-06-2015, 11:21 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Wonderful questions, AD. I love the way that mind of yours works!

Okay, as I'm generating a chock full presentation for the IASD conference in June, I am reminded about some very significant data points we collected in Project August.

First axiom: The incubation process pushes the typical short-term precognition window towards the intended incubation time window. So, for example, historically, if you were to put NO TIME PERIOD in your intention, you would have the biggest chance of it coming true at about 7 days. However, if you were to start in April and intend for August, your average time to manifestation would be 50 days. That is an incredible difference!

Here's something else, though. Axiom 2: The longer the dream takes to come true, the less accurate it will be. In other words, the less the dream will resemble the future event, the further out you project. So, if you intend for a precognitive dream for next week, that dream will be more accurate than your incubated dream for a time period of next year. 

Realize a couple of more tidbits:
- These rules were developed based on collective incubations, not individual dreams. This is important because each dreamer has their own set of talents and special gifts. I can't possibly know each individual probability of you, as an individual, getting an accurate precognitive dream. That wasn't part of the test.

- All the data supporting these rules is considered SUBTLE. The correlation (p) for the accuracy rule was .46. This means that there is definitely a correlation, but it's not super strong. A strong correlation would be something like .7 or .8. BUT, there is definitely a correlation there, albeit subtle.

Okay, so extrapolating those findings to Elyse's individual dream, basically, the longer it takes for her dream to manifest, the more unlike the dram it will be. However, in this case, Elyse's dream wasn't particualrly overly dramatic and crystal clear about the actual events. All that Koo said, ultimately, was that life is about to change in a big way. Therefore, I'm not overly concerned about a loss in preciseness in this case because the dream wasn't too precise to begin with. It still leaves a lot of P2 Creative force for us, too. That is, Life can change in a really good way or in a disasterous way. We actually have a large say in which direction that will end up being. And to be honest, I don't really care which way it is. I just would like to see some major changes because ultimately, the status quo is precisely what gives the string pullers their power. We need to break the collective out it's insatiable and deep state of hypnosis. Then and only then can glorious things happen. Then and only then will the power return to us both collectively AND individually.

I think the differences in accuracy have to do with the timelines. The sooner that events in any particular dream are thought to occur, the closer together the timelines are because not enough has happened to shift them away from one another. The farther out the forecast, the more changes which might occur to shift the timelines farther apart.

At any particular point in time, there's an infinite number of timelines stacked together, all with just slight differences. But timelines, like time, don't remain static. As people make their choices, the timelines will split off from one another, new timelines may be created, some timelines may dead end, and others may cease to exist. So the more that time passes, the greater the variation of timelines and the less likely any one prediction will occur.

Messages In This Thread
RE: July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus - by ThePaladin - 05-07-2015, 07:05 PM