Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus
I believe the message would need to come from someone other than him to be considered to hold any grain of reliability. Information from a person who is intentionally deceiving others is not trustworthy and can not be considered valid in my opinion. If ANYBODY out there is using him as a resource their information would be called into question also, not that they also are trying to deceive but that their info is gathered from an UNRELIABLE source.
Could something he mentioned be accurate, maybe...something (many lies are mixed with some truth) but why take that chance and why give credence to him?
If the same information is found from someone else and their source and information does not lead back to Dr. William Mounts, then that information could be weighed and considered.
Again, I don't THINK he has has flat out lied, I know for a FACT he has lied. I don't lightly call someone the "L" word. lol
Feel free to pm me if you want to understand why I believe so strongly about his deceit.

Messages In This Thread
RE: July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus - by twiceblessed9 - 05-16-2015, 12:26 PM