Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus
No, but is Jade Helm a catalyst or companion to a few very big things that are being stitched-up for us right now? Many speak as if they beleive so. I do too.

(05-16-2015, 02:02 AM)esholars Wrote: I watched his vids and I still never heard him say "Why" they are doing this.
I am with DLP, something else is going on. We have spent how much time thinking and talking about Jade Helm? What other big news have we had? Is jade helm the only thing going on in our world?

Eagle1, in response to your
"But before we dismiss this entirely, IS THERE ANY PART OF THE MESSAGE THAT IS TRUE?? We don't want to fall into the trap of shooting the messenger if some aspect (or all the message) is true. So, let's now transition from the messenger to the actual message...."

Yes! we have too many pictures of DHS, military vehicles, even hazmat? or some other type of govt. vehicle that was not commonly-seen all in Walmart parking lots *now,* for us to deny that there's some truth to part of his message, hence even the devil spouts truth with his lies, cliche.

Here is absolute proof that the tunnels exist connecting walmarts, towns and even a NASA facility in Alabama at the link coming in moments. FOX, ad nauseum MSM have joked about nutty conspiracy of tunnels, but this forum is owned by County officials in Paulding County, Georgia. Peruse this, and see that this website of theirs has been used for many years. This thread is dated 2004! Dig this.....they even gave their citizens tours of the tunnels.

Why is this being largely ignored? Because it's so danged true....

http://paulding.com/forum/topic/10778-tu...yorkville/

Messages In This Thread
RE: July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus - by Nanny - 05-16-2015, 05:10 PM