Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus
I began writing an extremely long post rife with links and references but deleted the whole thing because honestly? I know when I see a post like that, my eyes glaze over and I just keep scrolling. So this is the TL;DR version.

I have spent the last two weeks researching about JADE HELM until my eyesight blurred(Government documents. Gah.). I also read up on the history of the Special Forces/Green Berets. I believe the SF-the official name of the Green Berets-is the key to JADE HELM(Jade is commonly thought of as a green stone. Helm is an archaic term for “helmet”. Green helmet. Green beret. I think someone had a sense of humor for the designation of this exercise.)

The Special Forces are tasked with many roles but their primary function is in counterintelligence. The modern day SF came into being during WW2 as part of the Psychological Warfare department and they continue with that aspect in the present day. They don’t invade, they infiltrate, blending in and working from the inside. They aren’t the big club, they’re the whispering campaign that instigates the people. They work in the shadows, not out in plain sight.

My gut says the exercise is already in progress but not in a way people expect. While there may be SF people out in the field, today’s warriors monitor the internet. They don’t need a sabot today. All they need is internet access. Post some photos here. Write a blog post or comment on a blog post there. Link to some site. Maybe even make some Youtube videos. Then sit back and monitor how people respond. Assess what works and what doesn’t in terms of desired results. Maybe even take notes on people/sites that might bear watching in the future. All this is done in the comfort of some office without windows in some nondescript building somewhere.

Will the actual exercise take place? I don’t know. Probably. Or it could be canceled, with some sort of reason offered because it’s no longer needed. The DoD got the information needed for future reference so when it comes time to really step up the game, they’ll know exactly what to do to get the desired results because they’ve already got the majority of the populace scoped out perfectly.

The motto of JADE HELM is “Master the human dominion”. I believe that we’re not being prepped for eventual acceptance of martial law or whatever fear-based hyperbolic claim is being made today. We’re being prepped for being easily manipulated into accepting whatever TPTB really have planned. We’re being prepped to be mastered.

Frankly, that's not on my to-do list in this, or any, lifetime. Wink

(05-18-2015, 10:07 AM)still Wrote: is JADE Helm about initiating a computer program for artificial intelligence?!?!?!  (note: I never use the term "AI" because it is a name for a powerful demon.  even saying it in my head feels...ick)

http://beforeitsnews.com/economy/2015/05...27840.html

Oooh! Oooh! I can answer that!

JADE is an app, created by DARPA, for the military, particularly the various elite forces.

http://www.dodccrp.org/events/5th_ICCRTS/papers/062.pdf

Quote:JADE demonstrates breakthrough technology that enables a military planner to build a force
deployment plan, including a Time Phased Force Deployment Data (TPFDD) package in less
than one hour.

Like I said previously, I've been researching. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus - by ThePaladin - 05-18-2015, 06:40 PM