Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus
I found the explanation of the computer program "Jade" to be very believable. I found it to be very suspect but not concerning AI.
No, it's not suspicion it's self-evidence.
It is a program to assist in rapid deployment so to me this has proven that they are indeed moving massive amounts of hardware into place because they of course expect something that will require rapid deployment.

I think it's going to be a cyber attack on our banking system, and be from within our own borders, Uh I mean will not be a foreign nation even if they are physically here. False flag deluxe. "they" prophesied about such a thing coming.

DLP, you said, "
My gut says the exercise is already in progress but not in a way people expect. While there may be SF people out in the field, today’s warriors monitor the internet. They don’t need a sabot today. All they need is internet access. Post some photos here. Write a blog post or comment on a blog post there. Link to some site. Maybe even make some Youtube videos. Then sit back and monitor how people respond. Assess what works and what doesn’t in terms of desired results. Maybe even take notes on people/sites that might bear watching in the future. All this is done in the comfort of some office without windows in some nondescript building somewhere."

Yep, this is being called "Geospatial Engineering" and the man claiming this said that the NSA isn't even half of the modes being used to gather information on us. He claimed that Geo.Engineering is the predicting our movements, etc. Then, this brought to mind "T.I.A." which is a program titled

"Total Information Awareness" reportedly authored by John Poindexter, accepted by some congress and Senate I think, decades ago, divorced after that, swearing it was a no-go but here we are........T.I.A. Even wikipedia has or had a page on this program and the claim it is non-existent. cough cough yeah right...must know every! thing about a populace to completely control them/us.

Messages In This Thread
RE: July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus - by Nanny - 05-18-2015, 07:14 PM